RBI Assistant Mains GA 2020: RBI Assistant prelims 2020 was conducted recently by the Reserve Bank of India. There is not much gap between the preliminary & mains exam as RBI Assistant mains will be March 2020. RBI Assistant mains 2020 is the final stage. The final merit list of RBI Assistant 2020 will be based on the marks scored in mains section. So, start your preparation for mains without waiting for the RBI Assistant prelims result or RBI Assistant mains exam date.
The examination pattern of RBI Assistant is as follows:
- Total time allowed: 135 minutes
- Total question: 200 questions
- Sectional Timing: Yes
- Sectional Cut Off: Yes
|Serial Number||Name of Test||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Test Of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|2.||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|3.||Test Of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|4.||Test Of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5.||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
Out of 200 questions, 40 questions will be asked from General Awareness section. The General Awareness section should not be ignored as it is relevant easy to score high marks in GA section as compared to the other section.
Moreover, The GA section provides a level-playing field to those candidates who feel least confident in one of the remaining sections. Here are some tips which will help you to score high marks in GA section & ace RBI Assistant with flying colours.
- Go through GA questions asked in recently held banking & insurance exams.You will get an overview about the types & level of General Awareness questions. (NOTE: the level may vary from clerical exam to Officer exam).
- Website currentaffairs.adda247.com regularly. The contemporary events in the form of current affairs news is mentioned category-wise for great user-experience. For instance, if you want to go through current affairs related to “AWARDS” you can click on AWARDS category & all news related to Awards will be displayed. This will enhance your efficiency.
- Subsequently, attempt Daily GK Quiz on Bankersadda or ADDA247 & evaluate your performance. Make notes of important points. You can also go through weekly or monthly compilation fo Current Affairs in the form of Weekly current affairs one-liners or Monthly Hindu Review.
- Revision is the key to ace GA section. Don’t ignore revision. Revise what you have studied atleast twice. STUDY SMART NOT HARD.
You may also like to read:
- Current Affairs & Daily GK Updates 2020
- Latest GK and Current Affairs Questions With Answers For All Bank Exam