How To Score 70+ in JAIIB Exam?
Aspirants preparing for the JAIIB Exam 2023 should keep the target of scoring 70+ in each of the papers of the JAIIB. The score of JAIIB will help the employees in their Internal Promotional Exams. To score 70+ in the JAIIB Exam candidates must prepare in a serious manner. JAIIB is a promotion-driven exam so JAIIB aspiring candidates wish to qualify for the exam in a single attempt and get the benefit of the increment in their salary. To attain the goal candidates have to be consistent and dedicated in their preparation. In this article, we have listed some of the preparation tips that will help an aspirant to score 70+ in each of the papers of the JAIIB Exam.
Score 70+ in JAIIB Exam
JAIIB Exam has Four papers: Indian Economy and Indian Financial System (IE & IFS); Principles and Practices of Banking( PPB); Accounting and Financial Management for Bankers (AFM); and Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM).The Minimum Mark for passing each paper of JAIIB is 50 out of 100 but the aspirants should aim to score 70+ in each paper of JAIIB. Candidates who obtain an aggregate of 50% marks in all paper of JAIIB examination in their first attempt will also be declared as having qualified for the JAIIB Exam 2023. The main strategy to score 70+ in the JAIIB Exam are:
- Practice questions and give mocks mainly in Online Mode to get familiar with as the JAIIB Exam 2023 will be conducted in Online Medium.
- Time Management is the most effective tool for scoring more than 70 Marks in the JAIIB Exam 2023. If a banking employee manages his time effectively, they can score 70+ in each paper of JAIIB.
- JAIIB Exam has Four papers: Indian Economy and Indian Financial System (IE & IFS); Principles and Practices of Banking( PPB); Accounting and Financial Management for Bankers (AFM); and Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM). Impart Equal time slots for all the subjects.
- Each of the three papers will be having 100 Objective type Questions of 100 marks. So give equal time to all the subjects, pay more attention to the weaker sections but at regular intervals keep on revising the Stronger topics.
- The time allotted to complete each paper will be 2 hours, so practice Mock strictly during this time.
- The exam paper will be bilingual i.e. both in English and Hindi Language so you can practice in the language you are comfortable with.
- There is no negative marking in the JAIIB Exam 2023. No negative marking will provide relief to the aspirants so they can attempt maximum questions.
- Banking Employees have busy and tight schedules but to score 70+ candidates must be consistent. They need to give at least 4-5 hours each day to their preparation. Spend more time on practicing numerical as they are the major portion of the Exam.
- For revision try to make handy notes and revise the notes of all the papers regularly. This will prove to be a boon for the JAIIB Exam 2023.
- To get the best result practice regularly with the right mock. Practice the mock tests available on our Adda247 app. Mock tests will surely improve the speed and accuracy of the exam.
- Proper guidance, good mock tests, hard work, scheduled preparation, consistent study, lots and lots of practice, and the rest of the tips, will help you crack the JAIIB Exam 2023 easily.
|JAIIB Exam Pattern 2023||100+ Most Expected PPB Questions|
|100+ Most Expected AFM Questions||Comparison Between JAIIB 2022 & 2023|
|JAIIB Syllabus 2023||JAIIB Exam Study Material|