The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Will be conducting the Exam for ECGC PO on 14th March 2021. The students who are willing to work in the banking sector and have a good opportunity through this recruitment. At the same time, we should not forget the fact that this time the competition is high compared to the other because the number of vacancies released is very less this year.
ECGC PO Examination will be objective as well as descriptive. To qualify in the examination it is quite important to gain good marks in the descriptive paper as well. So today in this article we are going to provide you some of the tips on how to score the maximum marks in the descriptive exam of ECGC PO.
Tips on how to score maximum marks in the descriptive paper of ECGC PO exam 2021
ECGC descriptive paper will have to part 1st essay writing and 2nd precise writing.
- To secure good marks, you should have a good practice of writing before appearing in the examination.
- As only 12 days are remaining for the examination, write at least 1 essay and 1 precise writing daily.
- While writing in the examination avoid the repetition of words.
- Write the important facts and things from point to point.
- For precise writing, write the points which are mentioned in the given paragraph, do not write anything extra from your side.
- Make sure the precise you are writing should be less than the paragraph given in the question.
- Avoid using words of which you are not sure about their meaning.
We hope that you all are going well with your preparation, follow the tips for the descriptive paper mentioned in the article above.
Keep practicing with Adda247!!