SBI CBO Interview Preparation: State Bank of India has released the vacancy for Circle Based Officer 2020 to recruit 3850 candidates in different offices of SBI across India. The selection will be based on 2 phases, which is an online test and interview. The interview dates for SBI CBO are not yet released, but it is expected that it will be released soon, and the interview is expected to be held on February 2021. So, all those students who have qualified for the online examination, are now eligible for the interview round and the aspirants are advised to start preparing for the SBI CBO examination.
Today, in this article we will provide you the preparation strategy for the SBI CBO interview round. To know the preparation strategy read the full article.
In order to clear the interview round of SBI CBO, one should have a proper preparation strategy, and for this, we will provide you some tips that should be followed while preparing for the SBI CBO examination.
SBI CBO Interview Preparation Strategy
- The first thing you should keep in mind while preparing for the interview round is, keep the depth knowledge of your department, as according to the eligibility criteria, a candidate must have at least 2 years of experience. So, it is advisable for the candidates to be well aware of your department and work carried out in order to leave a good and lasting impression on the panel.
- Secondly, study all your graduation notes properly, as there might be the chances of a question asked by the panel about the basic questions from your graduation. One possible question can be “How did your graduation help you in the banking sector?” In order to answer this question kindly ensure that you are well aware of your course, you have studied in your graduation.
- The third important tip is your communication skill should be good enough, as this is an important factor that also leaves a lasting impression on the panel. Keep a good command of your words which you choose and speak in front of the panel.
- Have a good and proper knowledge about the State Bank of India, read all the facts and information related to SBI like the foundation of the bank, recent merger, slogan, etc, this will help you to answer the questions related to SBI.
- Body language also matters a lot, as your hand posture, body posture says a lot about your personality.
- Have a good knowledge of government schemes, and be updated with the recent government schemes related to the banking sector. For this read the newspaper on the daily basis, as it will help you a lot.
- Prepare yourself well for the situation based questions, these questions are expected to be asked by the panel during an interview, in which you are supposed to use your analytical skills as well as banking knowledge, and with this, your presence of mind and trust will be extremely helpful and important here.
These were the few tips that may be helpful for the candidates who are going to appear in the SBI CBO interview round. So, prepare well for the interview round. Bankersadda team wishes you the best of luck for your interview round.
Keep practicing with the adda247 app