IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Shift-4 conducted on 13th September is over now. We hope all the students who appeared in the exam performed well in the exam. In this Pandemic situation, IBPS RRB PO is the first exam that was conducted after a long wait, everyone is excited about the exam and finally, it has been conducted successfully. As per the candidates who came out reviewed the level of the exam was “Easy to Moderate.” Students who have the exam in other shifts must be curious about the level of the exam. If you have appeared for this exam then share with us “How was your IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Shift-4 on 13th September?”
You can answer these Questions about IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam :
- How many Questions you have attempted?
- What was the level of questions?
- How many questions did you attempt in the Reasoning section?
- How many questions did you attempt in the Quant section?
- No Question asked from Puzzle topic in the reasoning section and the level of difficulty?
- Number of the Questions asked in Syllogism, Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relation, and other topics in reasoning and their Difficulty level?
- How many Questions attempted by you in the Quant section?
- Number of Questions asked from Data Interpretation and their level of Difficulty?
- Number of Questions asked from Number series, Approximation, Arithmetic, and other topics and their difficulty level?
Students can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or can comment below in the comment section about their exam experience. If you have any queries regarding the IBPS RRB PO Prelims exam then you can also ask here we would be happy to help you.