IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Shift-4 conducted on 13th September is over now. We hope all the students who appeared in the exam performed well in the exam. In this Pandemic situation, IBPS RRB PO is the first exam that was conducted after a long wait, everyone is excited about the exam and finally, it has been conducted successfully. As per the candidates who came out reviewed the level of the exam was “Easy to Moderate.” Students who have the exam in other shifts must be curious about the level of the exam. If you have appeared for this exam then share with us “How was your IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam Shift-4 on 13th September?”
You can answer these Questions about IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exam :
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- How many Questions you have attempted?
- What was the level of questions?
- How many questions did you attempt in the Reasoning section?
- How many questions did you attempt in the Quant section?
- No Question asked from Puzzle topic in the reasoning section and the level of difficulty?
- Number of the Questions asked in Syllogism, Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relation, and other topics in reasoning and their Difficulty level?
- How many Questions attempted by you in the Quant section?
- Number of Questions asked from Data Interpretation and their level of Difficulty?
- Number of Questions asked from Number series, Approximation, Arithmetic, and other topics and their difficulty level?
Students can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or can comment below in the comment section about their exam experience. If you have any queries regarding the IBPS RRB PO Prelims exam then you can also ask here we would be happy to help you.