RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Shift-2 conducted on 6th March is over now. We hope all the students who appeared in the exam performed well in the exam. RBI Grade B Preliminary Exam Shift-2 on 6th March conducted successfully. According to the candidates who came out of the exam centre reviewed the level of the exam was “Moderate to Difficult”. If you have appeared for this examination then share with us “How was your RBI Grade B Prelims Exam Shift-2 on 6th March?”
You can answer these Questions about RBI Grade B Prelims Exam :
- How many Questions you have attempted?
- What was the level of questions?
- How many questions did you attempt in the Reasoning section?
- How many questions did you attempt in the Quantitative Aptitude section?
- How many Questions attempted by you in the English Language section?
- How many Questions attempted by you in the General Awareness section?
- Number of Questions asked from Puzzle topic in the reasoning section and the level of difficulty?
- Number of the Questions asked in Syllogism, Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relation, and other topics in reasoning and their difficulty level?
- Number of Questions asked from Data Interpretation and their level of Difficulty?
- Number of Questions asked from Number series, Approximation, Arithmetic, and other topics and their difficulty level?
Students can mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or can comment below in the comment section about their exam experience. If you have any queries regarding the RBI Grade B Prelims exam then you can also ask here we would be happy to help you.
Stay tuned with us to know about the shift-2 exam analysis. We will provide you the RBI Grade B Prelims exam analysis as soon as the exam will be over.