IBPS Clerk will be conducted on December 2019 and from now 50 days are left for the IBPS Clerk prelims examination. Well students we have already shared the 45 days study plan in accordance with the latest topics to be covered, important chapters and questions so that no important topic is left out to be prepared for IBPS Clerk exam. Strenuous efforts are required if you wish to get thorugh the most sought after exam of the year. As you all know, thousands of students are waiting outside, with the same mindset to so that they can secure the seat for themselves. Everybody is putting their hard to achieve what they desire but not everyone could gather the courage to cross the ocean full of waves. It is really important to regularize your studies to ace perfection and accuracy in what you are doing.
IBPS Clerk is a dream of many, but out of millions only few are scrutnized by the banks to start their career with the public sector banks. Getting familiar with the IBPS Clerk syllabus and IBPS Clerk exam pattern is must before you start off your preparation and in this IBPS Clerk prelims study plan can be your saviour. A well organized and well planned IBPS Clerk study plan can help you cover all the relevant and even minute details that you may left if you do not stick to it. So what are you waiting for follow the IBPS Clerk Prelims Study plan being provided on bankersadda, with the daily quiz on important topics to ensure your accuracy and speed. Make sure you are not lagging behind in any of the topics. Study smart this is the high time to call for it.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Importance of following time table in IBPS Clerk prelims exam 2019
A target should be set to prepare a time table, topics should be prioritized and then an effective timetable should be drawn. Effective time table refers to a schedule or plan that should be followed religiously with a determination and focus to achieve progress and results. This should be based on an analytical approach:-
- How many free hours are available to you?
- How much time should be devoted to each section in view of the efficiency of individual requirement?
- How to prepare and procure the course material?
- How to create an environment conductive for a ideal study? For example one can switch off the mobile phone for a designated period.
Check the Importance of the STUDY PLAN:
#Helps in removing confusion as a clear action plan comes with a little thinking, strategy and planning. It also imparts a sense of direction.
#One feels composed in direction in light of the fact that an appropriate arrangement will include thourough comprehension of one’s course or schedule.
#Set targets should be like milestones to be crossed. The achievement of one target provides motivation to achieve the another. Very soonyou will start enjoying the process because the concepts will become clearer and understanding will be improved.
#Stress can be reduced with the regular studies.
#It helpd in clearing the priorities thus efforts to each subject and topic can be directed accordingly.
#Work does not exhaust you and hence there is no need to study at free hours. This will safeguards your physical and mental health.
#Regular studies increases concentration and inculcates with the sense of discipline.
#You do not have to panic about what to study and what not.
#Time for leisure activity can be found and you will still be able to achieve your set targets.
Points to remember if you follow a dedicated IBPS Clerk study plan:
- Your targets should be realistic and achievable.
- If you have a plan, stick to it. Try to fight with your temptation to keep yourself focussed.
- Avoid company of those who keep you distracted.
- Always look for good advice and help whenever you want.
- Accompany those who have successfully made a plan and have achieved something big they can guide you in the right direction.
- Remember no study plan can be executed if not followed sincerely and honestly.
- In the starting it may seem to be a heculean task, but trust it, results will be fruitful.