IBPS Clerk 2020:- Hurry Up Aspirants!! IBPS conducts the Clerk exam every year to recruit candidates into clerical posts under various public sector banks in India. IBPS Clerk 2020 online link will be deactivated on 23rd September, so all banking aspirants who want to participate in the IBPS Clerk Recruitment should complete the online registration form and make the final submit before last date to apply online i.e. 23rd September 2020. Those who have still not fill the application form are advised to fill it as soon as possible. Register Online for 2557 vacancies and you can actually be the one this year to fulfill your dream of getting a government job. To complete the IBPS Clerk apply online application process, We have given below the direct link to apply online for the IBPS Clerk 2020. You should not miss this opportunity. In this space, we will be giving you step by step details to IBPS Clerk apply online for the IBPS Clerk recruitment process.
Important Dates of IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification||1st September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online Application starts||2nd September 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd September 2020|
|Payment of Application Fees Duration||2nd-23rd September 2020|
|Last Date for Printing Application||23rd September 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam||5th, 12th & 13th December 2020|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam||24th January, 2021|
IBPS Clerk Online Registration Link
IBPS Clerk Apply Online process will take place from 2nd September to 23rd September and eligible candidates can register for the IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam by given below IBPS Clerk 2020 Online Links:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Steps to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam
Candidates must follow the below mentioned steps for IBPS Clerk apply online 2020 process:
- Visit the official website of IBPS on your browser @www.ibps.in
- Click on the section “Click here to IBPS Clerk application form”
- Click on the link ‘New Registration’.
- Fill up all the credentials carefully for post name, state vacancy, educational qualification, mobile number, email ID and security code.
- Submit the registration fee as per your category & download the reciept for future reference
- The registration number and password will be sent on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- Download the application form and write down your password on notepad as you will need it later.
Note:- When you fill up the application form, you can choose the centre of your preference from the options provided. However if there is no seat available, then IBPS can allot you another centre and no complaints would be acknowledged regarding this issue.
IBPS Clerk Application Fees
Students can pay the registration fees for IBPS Clerk 2020 via online node only. The Registration fee charges once paid is non-refundable to any account neither it will be hold for any other examination or selection process. Application Fees to register online for IBPS Clerk 2020 exam is,as follows:
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST)
- Others- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST)
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2020- FAQ’s
Q. When does the IBPS Clerk 2020 online registration process start?
Ans. The IBPS Clerk online process has started on 2nd September 2020.
Q. When is the last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam?
Ans. The last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2020 is 23rd September 2020.
Q. How can I apply for IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam?
Ans. Eligible candidates can IBPS Clerk apply online from the direct links given in this article.
Q. Will I get the registration number and password after the completion of the registration process?
Ans. Yes, You will get your registration number and password on your email id and phone number that you have used during the registration process.