| Updated On November 26th, 2019 at 02:52 pm
IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019 has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Eligible candidates can download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card from the link given below. IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims will be held on 7th December, 14th December & 21st December 2019. Students have to carry the admit card in the examination hall so it is advisable to download admit card for clerk now to avoid last minute hassle. A huge number of candidates will be appearing in a thunderous quest to secure a position in elite PSBs of India. IBPS will conduct online examination for the recruitment of 12075+ clerk vacancies in Public Sector Banks (PSBs).
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019: Important Days
Commencement of Call letter Download – 26th November 2019
Closure of Call letter Download – 08th December 2019
IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019
How to download IBPS Clerk Admit card 2019?
- Enter your “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth.”
- Enter the “Captcha Code.”
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card will appear, you can then download it and also take a print out of the admit card.
If You are Unable to Download Your Call Letter:
- You are entering the wrong credentials. Please check your credentials again.
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria for the recruitment (as per the details you’ve filled in your online application)
- You might have made some mistake while filling the online application for this recruitment process.
- There might be some technical glitch, you can reload the page or try again later.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Strategy
IBPS Clerk 2019 is a two-tier process i.e. preliminary examination followed by mains examination. A well-planned strategy along with a robust schedule is required to come out with flying colours. Bankersadda has provided an effective strategy to crack IBPS Clerk 2019. Click on the link below to view Strategy to crack IBPS Clerk 2019.
You Can Also Read: IBPS Clerk Study Plan
Details Mentioned On IBPS Clerk Admit Card/Call Letter
The common details mentioned on IBPS Clerk Admit card is as follows:
- Name of the examination
- Date of exam
- Duration of the examination
- Reporting time
Other details which uniquely identifies a candidate:
- Address of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Scanned photograph
- Space for Signature & thumb impression of the Candidate
- Space for pasting photograph
Frequently Asked Questions on IBPS Clerk Admit Card
Q1. How can I download my IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card?
A1. The complete procedure to download the IBPS Clerk admit card has been explained above.
Q2.What if the page does not load while accessing the IBPS Clerk Admit Card?
A2. There can be various reasons for the delay in page loading like page rendering speed, server issues etc. So, make sure to download IBPS Clerk 2019 prelims admit card at the earliest to avoid last minute disappointment.
Q3. How do I access the registration number before downloading the IBPS Clerk Admit Card?
A3. Check the official email sent my IBPS at the of filling online application.
Q4. While downloading IBPS Clerk admit card, what if the screen displays a failed login message?
A4. This might be due to wrong inputs. Check credentials and try again.
Q5. What is the salary of Bank Clerk recruited through IBPS?
A5. The initial Basic Pay for IBPS Clerk is Rs 11,765. The IBPS Clerk pay scale is 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230/1310-1-31540.
NOTE: Candidates must carry the hardcopy of IBPS Clerk admit card along with a valid photo identity card at the time of online examination. No admission to exam centre is allowed without proper documents.
You may also like to read: