IBPS Clerk prelims is going to be held on 7th, 8th, 14th and 21st of November 2019, which is around the corner now. With only few days left for the exam, students are preparing very hard to ace in IBPS Clerk prelims exam 2019. As Prelims exam is the gate pass to the next level, it is necessary to pay attention towards your speed, accuracy and time management. There will be total of three section for a total account of 100 marks. Although preliminary exam is qualifying in nature but it may leave you in tight corner as lakhs of students will be appearing for the same.
As the IBPS Clerk exam approaching soon, Adda247 to help you prepare for the IBPS Clerk prelims exam is conducting a maha mock on 23rd November. The pattern of the maha mock for the mentioned exam will be similar to that of IBPS exam. The all India maha mock will be based on the following exam pattern.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks in the IBPS Clerk prelims maha mock accordingly.
- The duration of the maha mock will be one hour
- Strategy To Crack IBPS Clerk 2019
- Mission IBPS Clerk 2019 | 45 Days Study Plan
- Beginner’s Guide To IBPS Clerk 2019
Reasons to attempt All India Mock Test
- This mock comes to you free of cost.
- This will help you solve different variety of questions made by our expert team.
- At par with the exam level.
- Will help you to analyze your complete performance.
- Gives you the same platform to provide you a real exam like experience.
- The mock will go live at 1PM and will be active for an hour only.