Q1. If sum of 5 consecutive odd numbers is 425, so what will be the 4th number from the right end. if numbers is arranged in descending order?
Q2. If 6 years ago the ratio of ages of son and father is 2:17 and after 4 years from now the ratio will become 7:22. so, what is the current age of father?
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q3. Ram scored 80% marks in maths, 120 marks in English and ‘X’ marks in Science. if maximum marks of each subject are 200 and he scored 70% marks. Find the value of ‘X’?
Q4. After giving the discount of 20% on marked price, seller gains the profit of 4%. what is marked price of article. If the cost price is Rs.500?
Q5. From a group of 6 men and 4 women. A committee of 5 people is to be formed having at least 3 men. Find the number of possible ways?
Direction Q(6-10): What will come in place of questions mark (?) in the following questions ?
Direction Q(11-15): following bar graph show the marks scored by 3 student in 4 different subjects. Study the graph carefully and answer the question. (Max. mark in each subject is 200)
Q11. What is the percentage marks scored by Abhishek?
Q12. What is the ratio of total marks scored by Rahul to the total marks scored by Atul?
Q13. What is difference between the average marks scored in maths and average marks scored in physical education?
Q14. Marks score by Rahul in socials is what percent more than that by Abhishek in maths?
Q15. Total marks scored by Rahul is how much more than the total marks scored by Abhishek?
If you want to study Quantitative Aptitude for IBPS PO Prelims then you can also check out the video given below:
- Quantitative Aptitude Study Notes for Bank Exams
- Quantitative Aptitude Questions for all Competitive Exams