IBPS PO 2020- IBPS is all set to conduct Probationary Officer exam on 3rd, 10th and 11th October. The admit card for the same has also been released along with safety guidelines that all candidates have to follow while taking the exam. There are certain guidelines that are important to abide by and ignorance in any of them can even result in your disqualification for the exam. We are providing you all the guidelines and make sure you read them well before leaving for exam. Candidates are a bit apprehensive to take this exam because of the ongoing pandemic but we can say that you don’t have to worry about your safety as proper measures are being taken by the respective centres. In this article we will be discussing all the IBPS COVID19 Guidelines for Students appearing in IBPS PO 2020 Exam in detail.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Go through the below article to learn about the updated guidelines for IBPS PO Exam 2020 and get to know what to do and what to avoid.
IBPS PO 2020 Exam
|Eligibility||Age – 20 to 30 Years, Education- Graduate|
|Recruitment Process||Prelims + Main + Interview|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Online Application Process||5 Aug to 26 Aug 2020|
|Subjects||Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, Reasoning Ability & Computer and General Awareness|
|Prelims Exam Date||3rd, 10th and 11th October 2020|
|Main Exam Date||28 Nov 2020|
List of items that the candidates are allowed to take inside the exam hall
- Mask and gloves (compulsory)
- Personal small Hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Transparent water bottle
- A simple pen
- Admit Card, ID Card original, Photocopy of ID Card
- Scribe form and signed with Photograph in case of the scribe candidates
List of Do’s and Don’ts while going to exam venue
- Candidate must carry the above-listed items to the exam hall and should not share them with anyone.
- Candidate must maintain a distance from each other to prevent crowding.
- Candidate should stand in a row by maintaining distance as the instructions will be provided on the exam venue.
- The candidate must reach the exam venue as per the time slot mentioned in the admit card as entry to the exam hall will be followed on the basis of the time slot provided. Reach out the venue at least 15 minutes before the reporting time.
- A Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on his smartphone showing the candidate’s risk factor for COVID-19. The entry of the candidate will be done only after showing the status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
- If Aarogya Setu App shows up moderate or high-risk, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the venue and if the status of the candidate is shown safe he will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- The candidate has to switch off their phone after the verification on Setu App and have to submit at the designated location at the venue and will be collecting only after the end of the exam.
- The body temperature of all the candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point. The entry can be restricted in case, any person is observed to be having above-normal temperature (i.e. above 99.14° F) or if any symptoms of the virus are displayed.
- The registration of the candidate at the door of exam hall will be done through photo capturing.
- Routing of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will be intimated to the candidates individually when the candidate will move to the exam venue after verification of Admit card and ID.
List of Do and Don’ts in the exam hall
- The candidate must carry an N95 mask along with them and wearing a mask for the entire exam time is compulsory.
- Do not share your personal belonging like water bottle, pen, or sanitizer with anyone.
- Rough sheets will be kept on the exam bench of the candidates beforehand and no extra sheet will be issued afterwards.
- After the completion of the exam, the candidate have to drop their sheets in the disposal box kept at the exit of the exam hall.
- The candidate must move in a row with an orderly manner avoiding crowding and maintaining a social distance.
- Use hand sanitizer after every 10-15 minutes to prevent the risk of the spread of the virus.
- Collect your mobile phone at the exit gate and do not gather outside the venue.
What if a candidate does not carry a mobile phone?
In case the candidate does not carry a mobile phone, he/she have to carry a signed declaration form and will be allowed to enter the exam hall only after approved at the gate. In case, the declaration suggests COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate will not be permitted inside the exam venue.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|