IBPS PO 2020 Apply Online: Tommorow is the last day to grab your seat in the IBPS PO exam hall. Do not miss the chance and fill up the form today itself. The Apply Online Link will be disabled after tommorow and you will miss a golden chance this year. IBPS has released online application form for IBPS PO on 5th August and the last date to apply for the exam is 26th August 2020. Read out the complete article to know how to apply and who can apply for the exam. Other details about the IBPS PO exam has also been mentioned in this article. Stop thinking and click on the direct link given below and get yourself registered for the examination.
IBPS PO Last Date
The IBPS PO apply online link was made available on 5th August after the notification released on 4th August. The online availability for the online link is till 26th August 2020, i.e. tommorow. The aspirants who have not still fill up the form before the last date arrives. Do not keep it pending for the last date as filling application form on 26th August may be difficult due to serve issues or over load. So don’t miss the chance and grab the seat before the registration window closes.
How to Apply for IBPS PO 2020?
We are depicting simple steps to apply online for the examination, do follow these and apply immediately befor IBPS PO Last date.
- Visit the internet browser and search for www.ibps.in or click on the direct link given above in the article.
- Find the option of CRP PO/MT on the homepage and click on it.
- Then choose the option Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees X.
- You will be redirected to the registration page.
- Click on the “Click here for New Registration” given on the above rightside of the page.
- Fill up all the required creditinals asked in the application form.
- Do fill carefully as once submitted cannot be corrected.
- Pay the application fees and click on Submit button.
- Save the registration number to download admit card later on
Application fees for IBPS PO 2020
The candidates can make their payment via draft or online via debit card or netbanking at the end step of the application form. The fees for SC/ST/PWBD candidates is Rs. 175/- and for other category candidates, the application fees is Rs. 850.
Important Dates of IBPS PO 2020
|1||Online registration||5 August 2020|
|2||Last date of online registration||26 August 2020|
|3||Admit Card||October 2020|
|4||IBPS PO 2020 Exam||3 October, 11-12 October|
|5||Result Declaration||October/November 2020|
|6||Mains Exam||28 December 2020|
- How to effectively prepare at home for IBPS PO 2020?
- Latest Study Material for IBPS PO 2020 by Adda247 Experts
- IBPS PO Prelims 2020 Mini Mock Test Series
- How To Improve Calculation Speed For IBPS PO 2020 Prelims Exam
IBPS PO Online Application Handwritten Declaration
The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s own hand writing and in English language only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application form will not be considered valid and will be rejected.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the last date for IBPS PO Apply link?
Ans. The IBPS PO Apply Link will disappear on 26th August,2020
Q. What is the application fees for General Category candidate?
Ans. As decided by IBPS, the application fees for general candidate is Rs. 850
Q. Can it is possible to pay the application fees in cash?
Ans. No, the application fees is to be submitted either through online payment of via bank draft.
Q. Can I apply for the IBPS PO 2020 via smartphone?
Ans. Yes, the application form has been mobile-friendly this time, so you do not have to rush to any cybercafe for filling the form.
Q. How to apply for IBPS PO Online?
Ans. Read the article, we have provided direct link along with the steps to apply online.