IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019 : Last minute Tips
IBPS is all set to conduct IBPS PO Mains Exam 2019 on 30th November 2019. With less than a day left in the IBPS PO mains Exam, the heat is on now. As the exam approaches, aspirants start doubting your painstaking preparation and they start feeling like they are forgetting everything important they have learned so far for the IBPS PO mains Exam. Even the simple and basic concepts of the syllabus start wreaking havoc and you start scratching up your mind. Well, Examination stress is common a day prior to the real exam. Keeping this in mind, we are providing you with some last-minute tips to ace through IBPS PO Mains. You can also check points to be considered before IBPS PO Mains exam.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Last Minute Preparation Tips for IBPS PO Mains 2019: Check effective strategy to ace in the IBPS PO Mains Exam
If you are at the last stage of your IBPS PO Mains exam preparation, you need to start revising the stuff smartly to ace in the IBPS PO exam. At this point, make sure you do not make any silly mistake and make yourself familiar even with the tricky problems to deal with. As we all know IBPS PO is an all India level exam where competition no doubt will be higher, thus preparation should be to beat the rivalry. To get the maximum score, one should have good knowledge of the important topics and concepts. Many aspirnats focus in finishing off their syllabus but the fact lies with the obvious statement that finishing off the syllabus with maximum efficiency is more important. Going with the obvious statement, it is very important to keep a check on time management.
As the IBPS PO exam season is raising its difficulty bar therefore we are here to help you improve your preparation level through these effective preparation tips for IBPS PO Mains exam 2019.
First thing aspirants should keep in mind is the level of difficulty, types of question, total time to complete the test and maximum marks. Check the details below for the same.
|Total numbe of questions||155 questions|
|Level of difficulty||Moderate-Difficult|
|Maximum marks||200 marks (Objective)|
|Time duration||3 Hours (Objective)|
#Remove all distraction: Do not indulge yourself in the unnecessary stuff that can make you feel bogged down. It is the time to concentrate on your goal and remove all the distraction. Distraction could be in the form of your phone, friends or relatives.
#Focus on the Important topics: Reroute all your attention towards the important topics of the syllabus and complete them in the stipulated given time.
#Study at different spaces and areas: Accoding to a research a person tends to gain more knowledge when he keeps changing space for his studies. You may feel bore at one place. So keep changing the place for your studies at regular intervals.
#Take regular Breaks: If you are working for long hours take regular breaks. This will help you feel fresh and you will be able to concentrate more on your goals.
#Plan your day: After getting up in the morning, plan the things that you have to do during whole day long. Pen them down and stick to them and follow those things accordingly.
Last Minute Preparation tips for IBPS PO Mains
- Revise Important topics: revise all the important and scoring topics that you have prepared till date.make sure you revise all the things at the last moment.
- Do Not start anything new: Do not try to pull an all nighter before few days of the exam. It will be of no good and will just puzzled you with the new concepts.
- Revise all the formulas: It is important to revise all the formulas and trick to compute them in the questions. This will keep the fresh in your mind.
- Work on your time management: Try to improve your time management. Try to attempt the topics you are good at in the starting.
- Work on your speed: Speed matters a lot in the banking exam or any competitive exam. It is important to improve your speed at the last time so that you can attempt the maximum number of questions with accuracy.
- Keep a check on accuracy: This is the most important factor that can fetch you good marks. Accuracy is all that matters in the banking exams.
- Take mock test: Analyze your performance check where you stand and if you are ready to take the final test or not. Taing mock test will help you identify your weakness.
- Work on your weak points: After analyzing yourself. work on te areas you are lagging behind. Do not leave any loophole to lose marks in the IBPS exam.
- Learn from past mistakes: Mistakes are our best teacher. Learn from your past mistakes and make sure you do not repeat them in the upcoming banking examinations.
- Keep yourself stress free: Do not take stress this will ruin your exam even if you are well prepared for it. Keep yourslef calm and confident enough to face the music.
Students, we hope these simple tips and tricks will help you ace in the IBPS PO mains exam 2019. We wish you all the best for all your upcoming exams. All the best!