| Updated On January 9th, 2020 at 01:53 pm
IBPS PO Mains Result 2019 has been released. IBPS PO Mains 2019 is the second stage of the recruitment. Candidates who have qualified mains will have to appear for the final stage i.e. Interview. IBPS PO Interview Admit Card 2019 will be released in due course. The final selection will be based on performance of candidates in Mains & Interview. IBPS PO Mains 2019 consisted of a 200 marks online test in addition to 25 marks descriptive test.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Candidates who have qualified the penultimate IBPS PO Mains should brace themselves to face IBPS PO Interview 2019. Unfortunately, candidates who couldn’t qualify should not feel disheartened a the year 2020 will bring new hopes & aspirations.
IBPS PO Mains 2019: Important Dates
|Commencement of Result||02 – 01 – 2020|
|Closure of Result||08 – 01 – 2020|
There are a few simple steps to check your IBPS PO Mains Result 2019:
- Visit the Official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in.
- Click on CRP PO/MT.
- Select Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers-IX
- Click on the result link of IBPS PO Mains.
- Enter your Registration Number & Date of Birth (DOB).
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
Stay tuned with bankersadda to get regular updates of Government Jobs in Banking & Insurance sector.