IBPS PO 2019 Application Form: Mistakes To Avoid While Filling Online Application
- Fill your full name, DOB, father’s/mother’s name & other basic information accurate. Make sure all the information is identical in all crucial documents like identity proof, all marksheets, category certificate (if applicable), disability certificate (if applicable).
- Cross check atleast twice the percentage, year of passing & other important information of all the academic qualification. They should be exactly the same as that mentioned in the respective marksheets.
- Make sure to select your category correct (General/SC/ST/EWS) otherwise this mistake could be fatal.
- Upload a recent & clear passport size photograph/signature/handwritten declaration according to specification (mentioned below). Keep a digital record of the same.
- According to the official notification 17 public sector banks (PSBs) are participating through CRP of IBPS PO 2019. So, select your bank preference very carefully taking into account all the factors.
- Ensure that the Internet connection is working fine during payment of online application fee.
How To Upload Photo & Signature:
The dimensions of photograph should be 4.5 cm × 3.5 cm. Make sure to upload a recent passport style color picture. Make sure that it is taken against a light-colored (preferably white) background.
According to the official notification the dimensions should be 200 x 230 pixels (preferred). Size of image should be in between 20 KB –50 KB.
The applicant is required to sign on blank white paper with a black ink pen.
(iii) Left thumb impression.
(iv) A hand written declaration.
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”