IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2020: The admit card for the IBPS Clerk has been released and the exams are scheduled to be conducted on 19th, 20th, and 26th September 2020. We are providing you the detail information related to IBPS RRB Office Assistant admit Card so that you don’t waste your time in searching for its information. The candidates are advised to download the Office Assistant Call Letter in advance to avoid any last minute error while downloading the call letter. The admit card is to be presented in hard copy on the exam date, so take its print out and keep it safe. We have provided the link of IBPS RRB Clerk admit card 2020 download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Call Letter.
IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card Direct Download Link
The IBPS has released the call letter for Office Assistant Prelims Exam 2020 on its official website. We have provided a direct link to download the IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card along with the steps to download the admit card, that will make it easy for you. Make sure you get your IBPS RRB Admit card downloaded and print out a copy in advance to avoid any technical error on the last day.
Important Dates for IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020
|IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card Details||Dates|
|Commencement of Call letter Download||11 September 2020|
|Closure of Call letter Download||26 September 2020|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Exam Date||19, 20, 26 September 2020|
How to Download IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card 2020?
- Open IBPS official website on your browser @ibps.in or directly click on the call letter link given above
- You will be redirected to the IBPS homepage, a notification for Call letter for CRP-RRB-IX- Office Assistant will appear.
- Click on the link and another page will open with the ibps crp rrb ix admit card 2020 download link for Clerk exam.
- Enter your registration number and password/DOB in the required space.
- Then a direct link “Download Call Letter” will appear on your screen
- Click on the direct link and you will have your ibps rrb clerk admit card on the screen. Check the exam date, center and time for the exam.
- Download the Your IBPS RRB Admit Card and take a print out of it as you have to carry a hardcopy to the exam hall.
Important Instructions IBPS RRB Admit Card Clerk Exam:
As due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Along with IBPS RRB Admit card some additional instructions have been added to the previous instruction list and these are mandatory to be followed by every candidate going to appear in the exam. Some of them are listed below, do read them carefully.
- Without mask and gloves the candidate won’t be allowed to enter the exam center.
- The candidate have to carry their own 50 ml sanitizer and water bottle (transparent).
- Every candidate’s mobile phone should already have Aarogya Setu App which will be checked by the Security guard before the entry.
- Any candidate who do not have smartphone, must carry a self-attested declaration form.
- The candidate must carry his/her own belongings as exchange of things won’t be allowed in the exam hall
Also read; IBPS RRB Prelims Study Plan 2020
FAQs for IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card Download
Q. From where I can download the call letter for IBPS RRB Clerk 2020?
Ans. Visit official website @ibps.in or click on the direct link provided in the article for IBPS RRB Admit card Download.
Q. What is the last date to download the IBPS RRB Clerk admit card?
Ans. The IBPS RRB Clerk Admit card can be downloaded till 26 September 2020.
Q. How can I know my registration number and password to login for the admit card?
Ans. These were generated when the registration process was done by you. Check in the registration form saved at the time of applying online or check you registered email id.
Q. What is the format of writing DOB in password section?
Ans. The date of Birth should be entered in the format- DD-MM-YY, eg date of birth is 10 January 1996, then you have to enter it as 10-01-96.