IBPS RRB Shift Timings 2020: IBPS has released the IBPS RRB Clerk admit cards for this year exam. The exam will be conducted on 19th, 20th & 26th September 2020. Admit cards are available on the official website of IBPS i.e ibps.in. If you are perplexed about the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Shift, we are providing you all the detailed information related to the IBPS RRB Clerk Shift Timing 2020. Given below is the complete list of the IBPS RRB Clerk Shifts timings. In your admit cards, you will be given a certain reporting time and make sure that you reach the exam centre on time. Check Reporting Time for Upcoming RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Shifts and other details.
IBPS RRB Shift Timings 2020
Given below is the complete IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Shift list. There will be Five shifts in a day and first shift will start at 8:30 A.M and students will have to report at 7:30 A.M to 8:15 A.M. The last shift reporting time is 4:30 P.M. to 5:15 P.M.
|Shift -1||07:30 A.M- 08:15 AM|
|Shift -2||09:45 AM- 10:30 AM|
|Shift -3||12:00 PM- 12:45 PM|
|Shift -4||02:15 PM- 3:00 PM|
|Shift -5||04:30 PM- 05:15 PM|
Students are advised to reach the exam centre on the time given in the admit card. To avoid over crowding at the centre, IBPS will send the mail before the exam day stating the exact date of reporting. Make sure you reach that time and follow all the social-distancing rules and regulation. The exam will be of 45 minutes and an ample time is given for the entry of the candidates. Make sure to check the test centre a day before the actual exam in order to save time from traveling. Wear a mask also carry a handsanitizer. Do carry your water bottle to avoid using the centre water cooler. Follow all the guidelines given at the exam centre.
Given below are some of the important guidelines released by IBPS which are important and a must read for the candidates appearing in IBPS RRB Clerk 2020:
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
- Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/ Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
Make sure that you abide by to all the rules and guidelines mention in this space to avoid any inconvenience at the exam centre.