My name is Sandeep Patil and I belong to Bihar. Today I’ll share my RRB Officer scale-1 2017 interview experience.
As it was the very first interview of my life, I was really nervous. My interview was at evening shift. 1pm. MBGB PATNA. Reached there at 12.30pm. 1st Biometric then document verification (all went smoothly). It took a long time. They were slow. Immediately after I was done with verification, I was called for interview. It started at around 5.15pm
There were 5 members in the panel. M1,M2,M3,M4 and F1. I wished the female interviewer then all the male interviewers together.
1. Kha se aye ho?
Then M3 Suddenly ask..
2. Sandeep patil kyn famous h?
3. Graduation kha se pass kiye ho?
M1 tell F1 to ask question then se says no.. and tell M4 to ask question to me.
4. Banking ki tayari kha se ki h?
5. BCA ki h to banking ke liye plus point h. But MCA wale v bht sare h mai unko kyn na select kru?
6. Role of RBI in RRBs.
Answered… but he also help me in answering.
7. Tmhare area mai kon se gramin bank h.. kvi waha gye ho?
8. Man lo bank branch mai bht bar technical failure aa jati h jisse customer gusse mai aa jate h to.. tm kya solution kroge…
Answer and they also help me.
9. Why RRBs?
Then M1 aur sabse bola kuch puchna h to puchiye… ya fir jane de.. fir F1 boli jane dijye.. then i thank to F1 and Thanks to all M and came out.
And fortunately, there are no any question from BCA and Banking terms my interview was only for 5-6 mins whereas other’s interview were around 10-12 mins.