IBPS RRB Scale 2 and 3 Admit Card: The admit card for the online exam of RRB Officer Scale 2 and 3 has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). The online single exam for scale II and scale III post will take place on 18 October 2020. This online exam will have objective type multiple choice questions as per the mentioned syllabus. All the successful candidates will be later called for interview.
All the interested aspirants can directly download their hall ticket from the link given below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Also, please note that you must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement before appearing in the exam. The total time alloted to complete the online examination test for Scale II Generalist and Scale III is 2 hours or 120 minutes and 2 Hours 30 Minutes for Scale II Specialists.
How to Download IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 and 3 Call Letter 2020 ?
- Go to the official website of IBPS (https://ibps.in/)
- On top of the page, there is a link for “Click here to download Your Online Exam Call letter for CRP-RRB-IX Officer Scale-II & III”. Click on the link.
- It will take you to the next page, where you will have to enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth as mentioned in application form. Then, click on login Button.
- You will find your admit card for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 and 3.
- Save it in your system and take a print out.
List of Documents Required to Appear in IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 and 3 Online Exam
All the appearing candidates need to carry following required documents to sit in the online examination that will be held on 18 October 2020:
- Print out of the admit card.
- Any authorized original photo ID card like Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Driving License, PAN card, Passpost, etc.
- Passport size photographs.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 and 3 Information Handout for Online Exam
The IBPS has also released the information handout for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 and 3 exam scheduled to be held on 18 October 2020. This information booklet contains details pertaining to various aspects of the online examination you are going to take and important instructions. You can download this information broucher from the given below link:
IBPS RRB Officer Scale II and III Admit Card- FAQs
Q1. How to Download IBPS RRB Admit Card 2020?
Ans: You can directly download your admit card from the link given above or visit the official website ibps.in to download IBPS RRB Admit Card.
Q2. What is the Exam Date for IBPS RRB Scale 2 and 3 Online Test?
Ans: Online Examination Date for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 and 3- 18 October 2020.
Q3. What are the list of documents that i require to appear in BPS RRB Officer Scale 2 and 3 exam?
Ans: Admit Card Print out, Any Identity proof and Passport Size photographs.
Q4. Do i need N95 mask to appear in IBPS RRB Officer Scale 2 and 3 exam 2020?
Ans: No, any mask will do.