IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021: It is the final day and last chance for all the candidates who wish to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021. The IBPS has opened the online application window for IBPS RRB PO, Clerk, and Other Posts on 8th June and today, 28th June the online application window will close. Eligible candidates who haven’t applied yet must hurry up now and fill the online application form the direct link mentioned in this article below.
The IBPS recently released an official notification for the revised vacancies on 25 June 2021. As per the notification, the IBPS RRB 2021 vacancies have been revised to 12,810. The IBPS conducts the examination for the recruitment of Officer Scale I(RRB PO), Officer Scale II and III, and Office Assistant(RRB Clerk). Candidates can fill the IBPS RRB 2021 apply online form from the direct link mentioned below, and must check all the important information related to the IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021.
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021: Important Dates
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has already r
eleased the exam dates of IBPS RRB 2021 in its official calendar. The IBPS RRB Prelims exam 2021 will be conducted on 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th & 21st August, and IBPS RRB PO Mains on 25th September, and IBPS RRB Clerk Mains on 3rd October 2021. The below tables highlights all the important details like starting date of the online application form, last date to apply, eligibility criteria, exam dates, application fees, etc. The following table shows the important dates of IBPS RRB 2021.
|IBPS RRB Apply Online
2021 Important Dates
|IBPS RRB 2021 Notification||7th June 2021|
|IBPS RRB Online Application Starts||8th June 2021|
|Online Application Ends||28th June 2021- Today is the last day|
|Prelims Admit Card||July 2021|
|IBPS RRB PO Prelims||1st, 7th & 8th August 2021|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims||14th & 21st August 2021|
|IBPS RRB PO Mains||25th September 2021|
|IBPS RRB Clerk Mains|
|IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II & III Single Exam||25th September 2021|
IBPS RRB Online Application Link
The IBPS RRB 2021 online application link has been activated from 8th June 2021 and all the candidates can apply for this recruitment for 12,810 posts for Officer Scale- I, II, & III and Office Assistants. Today is the last day for the candidates to fill the online application form as the window will close today on 28th June 2021. The candidates can apply for more than one post if eligible. The direct link for each post is given below.
Note- Mobile devices are not allowed to register online you can apply online using desktop/laptop or switch to Desktop site in your web browser.
IBPS RRB Latest Updates:
28 June 2021: Last Day to Apply Online. Today the online application window for IBPS RRB 2021 will close. Candidates who have not applied yet must hurry up!
25 June 2021: Recently on 25 June 2021, IBPS decreased the vacancies to 12,810. IBPS revised the vacancies for the fourth time this year for IBPS RRB 2021. Read the article below to get detailed information about the IBPS RRB 2021.
Steps to Apply Online for IBPS RRB 2021 Exam
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e @ibps.in.
- Click on CRP RRB and you will be redirected to the Regional Rural Bank’s Recruitment page then click on the post you want to apply for.
- Next step for IBPS RRB 2021 apply online is click on the ” Click Here For New Registration”
- To register yourself, you have to enter your name, Mobile Number, e-mail ID etc. Save these credentials for future reference.
- Login by entering your credential and fill in your details in the application form.
- Next step will be to upload photograph and signature as per the format prescribed by the examination authority. It is given and also it is available online on the guidelines that the dimension of the photograph should be 200×230 pixels & The size of the file should be between 20kb-50kb. As per the notification, the dimension of the signature should be 140×60 pixels and The size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Now that you have uploaded your signature and photograph, its time to filled the basic information about your self like personal details and communication details.
- Once you enter the basic information, next step is to fill your education qualification.
- Next step is to fill the preference of RRBs. Make sure that you mark them all even if the vacancies are not reported because in some RRBs, vacancies are reported later on.
- Next step is to preview the application form to make sure that you are not missing out on anything. Confirm your photograph, signature.
- Now comes the turn to upload Self declaration and Thumb Impression. Candidates will also be required to upload the thumb impression and it should be 240×240 pixels and the size should be between 20kb-50kb. Another point is the self-declaration that should be between 800×400 pixels. The size of the file should be between 50kb-100kb.
- Final step is to make payment. Choose your preferred mode of payment and proceed further.
- After the successful payment, the application status will show so make sure that you take the printout of the same for future preference.
Note: Check eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, previous year’s cut off and other important details related to the IBPS RRB Exam from the link given below:
Document Required: IBPS Apply Online 2021 Form
Some documents (in JPEG format) have to upload by the candidates while applying for the recruitment of IBPS RRB 2021. The following table shows the documents required with the required file size.
|IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021 – Documents Required|
|Documents Required||File Size|
|Passport Size Photograph||20-50 kb|
|Left Thumb Impression||20-50 kb|
|Hand Written Declaration||50-100 kb|
IBPS RRB Application Fees
The following is the IBPS RRB 2021 Online Application Fees structure that candidates have to pay while doing the final submit of their applications:
The IBPS RRB 2021 Apply Online process will only be considered complete, after the payment of the application fees, thereafter, the candidate will receive an acknowledgment receipt on email.
IBPS RRB Application Form 2021: Important Points
- Candidates cannot submit more than one application for any Cadre.
- If in case any candidates submit multiple applications, only the latest application will be considered valid.
- IBPS will only be accepting online applications for IBPS RRB Recruitment Exam 2021
- Editing of the IBPS RRB Application form 2021 will not be allowed after final submission.
- Along with the application form candidates also have to submit a handwritten declaration, declaring that the information provided in the application form is correct and valid.
IBPS RRB Age Limit
Interested candidates must meet the Age Limit Criteria before filling the IBPS RRB Online Application Form 2021. Age Limit is given below (As on 01.06.2021) in the following table given below.
|Office Assistant||18 years -28 years|
|Officer Scale-I||18 years – 30 years|
|Officer Scale-II||21 years – 32 years|
|Officer Scale-III||21 years – 40 years|
IBPS RRB 2021 Selection Process
The IBPS RRB 2021 Selection Process Is different for few posts, let us look at the selection process post-wise.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant and Officer Scale I
There are three stages that are involved in the selection procedure of these posts, they are:
- Preliminary examination
- Mains examination
- Interview Round (not for IBPS Office Assistant)
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II and Officer Scale III
There are only two stages involved in the selection procedure of these posts:
- Online test
- Personal interview
Also Check: Mission IBPS RRB PO/Clerk 2021: Study Plan
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021: Video
FAQs: IBPS RRB Online Application 2021
Q1. What is the IBPS RRB online application 2021 start date?
Ans. IBPS RRB Apply Online 2021 link has been started on 8th June 2021.
Q2. What is the application fees for IBPS RRB 2021 Exam?
Ans. The application fees of the IBPS RRB 2021 Exam are Rs. 850 for the General/EWS and Rs. 175 for SC/ST/PWD.
Q3. How can I apply for IBPS RRB Online Application 2021 form?
Ans. The candidates can apply from the official website of IBPS or simply by clicking on the links given above on the post.
Q4. Who are eligible for IBPS RRB PO & Clerk 2021?
Ans. All graduates or postgraduates can apply for IBPS RRB PO & Clerk 2021.
Q5. What is the mode of application fees?
Ans. The mode of application fees is online.