IBPS RRB Apply Online Link: Today i.e 21st July 2020, is the last date to apply for the IBPS RRB 2020 recruitment process. Those who have still not fill the application form are advised to fill it as soon as possible. A total of 10,000+ vacancies are waiting for you and you can actually be the one this year to fulfill your dream of getting a government job. Students can visit the official website of ibps.in. to fill the form. Make sure that your payment is successful and after getting the confirmation, take a printout of the same and save it for future reference purpose. The RRB apply Online link was active from 1st July 2020 to 21st July 2020. The application fee has been increased amidst this pandemic to maintain the safety standards. This is one golden opportunity that no serious banking aspirant should miss. In this space we will be giving you detail explanation to apply online for this recruitment process so that you don’t commit any mistake in your application form.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2020: Important Link
- IBPS RRB Apply Online- Direct Application Form Link
- IBPS RRB 2020 Application Form Fees
- Steps to Apply Online for IBPS RRB 2020 Recruitment
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020 – Important Dates
- IBPS RRB Apply Online- FAQ
Important Dates of IBPS RRB Apply Online
|Events||IBPS RRB 2020 Date
|IBPS RRB 2020 Notification||30th June 2020|
|IBPS RRB Apply Online Starts on||01st July 2020|
|Online Applications ends on||21st July 2020|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Date||September/ October 2020|
|Online Examination – Mains/Single||October/ November 2020|
|Conduct of Interview||October/ November 2020|
|Provisional Allotment(For Officers Scale I, II and III
& Office Assistant)
IBPS RRB Online Registration Link
IBPS RRB Apply Online process will take place from 1st July to 21st July (both dates inclusive) and eligible candidates can register for the IBPS RRB 2020 Exam by given below RRB Apply Online Links:
Note- Mobile devices are not allowed to register online you can apply online using desktop/laptop or switch to Desktop site in your web browser.
Steps to Apply Online for IBPS RRB 2020 Exam
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e @ibps.in.
- Click on CRP RRB and you will be redirected to the Regional Rural Bank’s Recruitment page then click on the post you want to apply for.
- Next step is to Register yourself by clicking on the ” Click Here For New Registration”
- To register yourself, you have to enter your name, Mobile Number, e-mail ID etc. Save these credentials for future reference.
- Login by entering your credential and fill in your details in the application form.
- Next step will be to upload photograph and signature as per the format prescribed by the examination authority. It is given and also it is available online on the guidelines that the dimension of the photograph should be 200×230 pixels & The size of the file should be between 20kb-50kb. As per the notification, the dimension of the signature should be 140×60 pixels and The size of the file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Now that you have uploaded your signature and photograph, its time to filled the basic information about your self like personal details and communication details.
- Once you enter the basic information, next step is to fill your education qualification.
- Next step is to fill the preference of RRBs. Make sure that you mark them all even if the vacancies are not reported because in some RRBs, vacancies are reported later on.
- Next step is to preview the application form to make sure that you are not missing out on anything. Confirm your photograph, signature.
- Now comes the turn to upload Self declaration and Thumb Impression. Candidates will also be required to upload the thumb impression and it should be 240×240 pixels and the size should be between 20kb-50kb. Another point is the self-declaration that should be between 800×400 pixels. The size of the file should be between 50kb-100kb.
- Final step is to make payment. Choose your preferred mode of payment and proceed further.
- After the successful payment, the application status will show so make sure that you take the print out of the same for future preference.
Note: Check eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, previous year’s cut off and other important details related to the IBPS RRB Exam from the link given below:
Application Form Fees: IBPS RRB 2020 Exam
The following is the IBPS RRB 2020 Online Application Fees structure that candidates have to pay while doing the final submit of their applications:
IBPS RRB Application Fees for Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs.850/- for all others
IBPS RRB Application Fees for Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs.175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs.850/- for all others
The IBPS RRB 2020 Apply Online process will only be considered complete, after the payment of the application fees, thereafter, candidate will receive an acknowledgement receipt on email.
- TARGET IBPS RRB PO/CLERK PRELIMS 2020 Online Live Batch
- IBPS RRB PO and Clerk Prime 2020 Online Test Series
IBPS RRB Apply Online 2020- FAQ
Q. When does the IBPS RRB 2020 online registration process starts?
Ans. The IBPS RRB apply online process has started on 1st July 2020.
Q. When is the last date to apply online for IBPS RRB 2020 Exam ?
Ans. The last date to apply online for IBPS RRB 2020 is 21st July 2020.
Q. How can I apply for IBPS RRB 2020 Exam?
Ans. Eligible candidates can IBPS RRB apply online from the direct links given in this article.
Q. Can a candidate apply for both IBPS RRB Office Assistant and Officer Scale-I Recruitment?
Ans. Yes, is a candidate meets the eligibility criteria for both the posts he can apply online for both of them.