IBPS RRB PO exam for Mains 2019 is over now. Candidates who have attempted IBPS RRB Mains exam must have faced the challenge. We hope aspirants have prepared well and must have performed well for the examination. The examination level was moderate to difficult as per the exam analysis of IBPS RRB PO 2019. There are huge vacancies for the post of IBPS RRB PO that recruits candidates in various public sector banks based on rural and semi-urban areas. IBPS RRB PO prelims was held on 4th August and IBPS RRB PO Result for prelims was released on 16th September 2019.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Aspirants who have given the exam must be worried about their respective performance. They must be calculating their marks and must be worrieds about the cut-off marks of IBPS RRB PO Mains exam 2019. There is state-wise cut-off for IBPS RRB PO. Bankersadda is providing you with an exapected cut-off marks state-wise for IBPS RRB PO mains that can help you in eliminating your performance confusion.
Expected cut-off for IBPS RRB PO Mains 2019
IBPS RRB PO Mains exam consist of sections: Qunatitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English/Hindi, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge. There is a sectional cut-off for IBPS RRB PO Main. Read the details below.
The Scores of Online Main Exam are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- The number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the corrected score after applying a penalty for wrong answers.
- Final scores in each test are rounded off up to two digits after the decimal point.
Cut-offs were applied in two stages:
- on scores in individual tests,
- on Total weighted Score, wherever necessary
We hope for your good result. Keep working hard till the final result does not marks your name.