Preparing for IBPS RRB PO 2020? Want to know your preparation level? We have got you covered. Adda247 is bringing its coveted “All India Mock Test” for IBPS RRB PO 2020. All you have to do is to register from the link given below. This is one opportunity that can help you to come closer to your dream as you will be getting an in-depth analysis of your performance and of your preparation so far. All India Rank, Percentile, Sectional time taken by a candidate, per question time taken by candidate, Average time taken by all candidate on that question as well as time taken by topper etc are some of the features of this All India Mock test that can help you in thorough analysis of your performance and can help you to improve. Still skeptical about taking it?
These All India Mock test is highly recommended by our 90%+ selected students. The success of this can be seen in the glory of the success stories of our students. You too can be the part of this league by taking this mock and improving yourself. All you have to do is to Register from the link given below and start preparing for it.
The “All India Mock Test” will be live at bankersadda on 19th July 2020 at 12:00 PM. You can attempt the Mock test in both Web and App as well. To attempt the mock in App make sure your download it from the link given below.
Why You Must Not Miss This?
- This is the best way to know about your preparation level for the exam
- You will get detailed video solutions for the test
- You will also get sectional cut-off and over all cut off for this test.
- The level of competition is rising and this is the best platform to get an idea all about your competitors.
- In this pandemic, a lot of people have lost their jobs and have understood that government jobs are best and hence the competition will rise more. The best way is to practice and continiously improve your score.
Rules of All India Mock Test 2020
- The mock test will be 45 minutes.
- There will be two section namely: Reasoning Ability Quantitative Aptitude.
- Total marks allocated for the test is 80.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3rd mark for every wrong answer mark by the students.
- Students can switch to other section.
Make sure you register for this “All India Mock” and give a boost to your preparation. This is one opportunity that you must not miss at any cost if you aspire to become a banker this year.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|