IBPS RRB PO Preparation Strategy: IBPS is going to conduct the IBPS RRB PO prelims exam 2022 on the 20th and 21st August 2022 and therefore we are here with the IBPS RRB PO preparation strategy 2022. The banking sector is going through very uncertain events therefore candidates must try to get the job this year itself. To perform well in the examination candidates must be aware of what was asked last year to have an idea what could be the topic-wise break up in this year’s RRB PO prelims exam. In this article we have provided the detailed IBPS RRB PO preparation strategy along with the tips and tricks for prelims exam.
IBPS RRB PO Preparation Strategy For Prelims Exam 2022
After going through the IBPS RRB PO syllabus 2022, candidates will get to know three important things
- Topics which you know very well and you are good at
- Topics in which you are average & require more practice
- Topics in which you are poor & need to develop different approaches for
When you will get to know all these things then you can easily figure out topics which requires more attention and the time you should allocate to each subject.
IBPS RRB PO Preparation Strategy: Reasoning Ability
In the prelims exam of IBPS RRB PO 2022, candidates will be required to solve 40 questions of the reasoning section. There is also a negative marking of 0.25 marks in the prelims exam. In the table provided below we have covered the topics from which questions were asked in the previous year. In this post of IBPS RRB PO Preparation Strategy, candidates can check the key points for the reasoning section.
|Questions Asked In Reasoning Ability Section In IBPS RRB PO 2021 Prelims Exam|
|Topics||Number of Questions|
|Box Based Puzzle||4|
|Year Based Puzzle (Base Year – 2020)||5|
|Uncertain number of People in Circular (Total – 16)||3|
|Double Row Seating Arrangement (12 People)||5|
|Floor and Flat Based Puzzle (Variable)||5|
|Direction and Distance||4|
- The prelims exam of IBPS RRB PO 2022 will be easy as the difficulty level of questions won’t be too high and candidates must try to boost their speed by applying short tricks
- Candidates must first build their basic concepts and then learn the short tricks
- Practice as much questions as you can to have a grip over variety of questions
|IBPS RRB Notification 2022|
|IBPS Eligibility Criteria 2022||IBPS RRB Syllabus 2022|
|IBPS RRB Previous Year Question Papers||IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Salary|
|IBPS RRB Salary 2022||IBPS RRB Cut Off|
IBPS RRB PO Preparation Strategy: Quantitative Aptitude
In the table given below we have provided the list of topics of the Quantitative Aptitude section from which questions has been asked in prelims exam of IBPS RRB PO 2021. In this series of IBPS RRB PO Preparation strategies candidates can check out the weightage of each topic carried in the Quantitative Aptitude section in the previous year.
|Questions Asked In Quantitative Aptitude Section In IBPS RRB PO 2021 Prelims Exam|
|Topics||Number of Questions|
|Pie Chart Data Interpretation (Golf City, Total Value=1500)||6|
|Tabular Data Interpretation (Boys and Girls)||6|
|Case let Data Interpretation||5|
|Wrong Number Series||6|
- Candidates who are preparing for IBPS RRB PO 2022 must give priority to the topics given above.
- Learn the basic concepts of all the topics which are given in IBPS RRB PO Syllabus 2022
- Attempt mock tests after covering your 60-70% syllabus
- Give sectional quizzes as well to improve your speed and accuracy
|PNB Recruitment 2022
||IBPS PO Notification 2022|
|LIC HFL Recruitment 2022||Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2022|
|CBHFL Recruitment 2022 Notification||PMC Recruitment 2022|
FAQs: IBPS RRB PO Preparation Strategy
Q.1 What should be my IPBS RRB PO Preparation Strategy for prelims exam 2022?
Ans Candidates can check IBPS RRB PO Preparation Strategy for prelims exam 2022 from the article given above
Q.2 Is this IBPS RRB PO Preparation Strategy for everyone?
Ans Yes the IBPS RRB PO Preparation Strategy is for every candidate
|Current Affairs April 2022|