IBPS RRB Salary 2022: Candidates who are preparing for the IBPS RRB examination must be curious to check the IBPS RRB Salary 2022. The IBPS RRB salary for office assistant and officer scale I is one of the main factors which attract the candidates to prepare for the IBPS RRB examination. In this article, we are discussing the IBPS RRB salary structure for the various posts along with the perks, benefits, job profile, and career growth of an employee in the Regional Rural Banks (RRB).
IBPS RRB Salary 2022
RRB offers a lucrative salary along with various perks and allowances to its employees. Before looking at the post wise salary structure of IBPS RRB, let us look at the IBPS in hand salary that has been given in the table below
IBPS RRB Salary 2022
|IBPS RRB Posts||IBPS RRB salary (In-hand Salary)|
|IBPS RRB Clerk||Rs. 20000 – Rs.25000|
|IBPS RRB Officer (PO)||Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 33,000|
|Officer Scale-II||Rs. 33,000 – Rs. 39,000|
|Officer Scale III||Rs. 38,000 – Rs. 44,000|
IBPS RRB Officer Assistant Salary 2022
Complete Details about IBPS RRB Salary: One of the factors that entice young and bright candidates to be a part of this profession is the salary. A Candidate once selected in the clerical cadre get the In-Hand Salary of IBPS RRB Office Assistant varies from Rs. 20,000 – 25,000/-. This salary may vary for different organizations. New recruits get 46.5% DA.
The pay scale of an IBPS RRB Office Assistant or IBPS RRB Clerk is given in the table below:
IBPS RRB Clerk Salary 2021
|Annual Increments||IBPS RRB Clerk In-hand Salary|
|Starting Pay||Rs. 7200|
|Rs. 400 for first 3 years||Rs. 8400|
|Rs. 500 for next 3 years||Rs. 9900|
|Rs. 600 for the next 4 years||Rs. 12300|
|Rs. 700 for next 7 years||Rs. 17200|
|Rs. 1300 for one year||Rs. 18500|
|Rs. 800 for next one year||Rs. 19300|
*Kindly note that salary varies based on place of posting. A candidate working in a semi-urban area will get more salary than a candidate working in a rural area.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1(PO) Salary 2022
IBPS RRB PO is one of the coveted jobs in India. As we all know the salary and notification have released by the IBPS for IBPS RRB Clerk, PO so we are providing you the salary details for the year 2021. This is one job for which almost every banking aspirant applies because of the great salary, perks, and career opportunities ahead.
The salary of an IBPS RRB PO is the pay-scale for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1(PO) Salary is given in the table below:
IBPS RRB PO Salary 2022
|Annual Increments||IBPS RRB PO In-hand Salary|
|Starting Pay||Rs. 23700|
|Rs. 980 for the first 7 years||Rs. 30650|
|Rs. 1145 for the next 2 years||Rs. 32850|
|Rs. 1310 for the next 7 years||Rs. 42021|
*Kindly note that this salary is the general salary, the salary & other perks differ from bank to bank and area of location as well. For ex- If someone is posted in Mathura then his/her salary might be greater than the one posted in a more rural area and hence the difference occurs.
IBPS RRB Salary 2022: Perks & Allowances
House Rent Allowance (HRA) and Dearness Allowances (DA) are some perks that are included with IBPS RRB Salary 2021. Other Allowances that are given with the salary are mentioned in the table below:
|IBPS RRB Salary Allowances|
|Dearness Allowance||46.5% of the basic pay.|
|House Rent Allowance||
|Special Allowances||7.75% of the basic pay.|
Apart from these allowances there are several benefits that are given along with the IBPS RRB Salary 2022, they are:
- Travel Allowances: A candidate appointed as officer scale-I gets full traveling allowance or reimbursement of the money spent on petrol/diesel.
- Leased Accommodation is provided to the candidate.
- Medical Reimbursement is provided to the candidate.
- Pension Schemes are available to the candidate
- Overtime Allowance is available to the candidate
- Newspaper Allowance is available to the candidate
IBPS RRB Job Profile 2022
Candidates must check the job profiles Of the coveted positions in IBPS RRBs before filling the online application form. Below is the detailed job profile and responsibilities of IBPS RRB Clerk and PO.
IBPS RRB Clerk Job Profile
Once a candidate is appointed as an IBPS RRB Clerk then he/she is under training which is also known as a probation period of 6 months. Given below is the job profile of a candidate working as a clerk:
- Handle Receipts: A candidate selected as an Office Assistant receives and acknowledges cash, drafts, cheques, pay orders, and other instruments.
- Handle Withdrawals: A candidate selected as an Office Assistant handles the Passing and paying out cash payment of withdrawal forms, cheques, etc
- Handle mails and delivery: A candidate selected as an Office Assistant also have to acknowledge inward mails, preparing outward mails, and manage the delivery of checkbooks.
IBPS RRB PO Job Profile 2022
Once a candidate is selected as an RRB PO, he/she undergoes training also known as probation of 2 years. While the candidate is under his/her probation period, he/she will receive a fixed amount that is usually less than the normal pay scale. Given below is the IBPS RRB PO job profile for the candidates selected for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I (PO):
- A candidate selected as IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I has to manage the day-to-day banking operations.
- A candidate selected as IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I has the responsibility of Loan disbursement & credit portfolio rating.
- A candidate selected as IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I has to take care of single window operations or being a teller.
- A candidate selected as IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I has to focus on the agricultural schemes and policies for the rural market.
- A candidate selected as IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I has to Prepare the audit reports and NPA recovery also forms a major job task.
IBPS RRB Officer Assistant Career Growth
The career growth of an office assistant is great. The promotional criteria differ from bank to bank. There is no interview in IBPS RRB Clerical and hence it is easier for a candidate to join the bank in the clerical cadre. There are certain banks that offer promotions up to Scale-IV while there are some banks that offer promotions up to scale-V. You can also get some certification from IIBF and by clearing JAIIB as it will give a great boost to your career.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Career Growth
IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I: Given below is the promotional hierarchy for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I is shown below:
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I (PO)
- Assistant Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Branch Manager
- Senior Branch Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
FAQs: IBPS RRB Salary 2022
Q. What is the In-Hand Salary of IBPS RRB Clerk 2022?
Ans: The In-Hand salary of an IBPS RRB Office Assistant ranges between Rs. 20000-25000.
Q. How many vacancies are released for the IBPS RRB recruitment 2021?
Ans. A total number of 11,687 vacancies are released for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021.
Q. What is the pay scale of the IBPS RRB Clerk?
Ans. The pay scale of IBPS RRB Clerk is 7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)-12300-(700/7)-17200-(1300/1)-18500-(800/1)-19300.
Q. What is the salary of IBPS RRB PO?
Ans. The salary of IBPS RRB PO is around Rs.29,000 to 33,000 at present.