IBPS SO Selection Process 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection released the IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 Notification on 31st October 2022. The candidates aspiring to work as Specialist Officers in different public sector banks must be updated with the IBPS SO Selection Process 2022. A total of 710 aspirants will be recruited for the posts of Agriculture Field Officer, Marketing Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, IT Officer, Law Officer, and Rajbhasha Adhikari. The candidates will have to go through a three-stage selection process which includes Prelims, Mains, and Interview. Here, candidates can check the complete detail related to IBPS SO Selection Process 2022.
IBPS SO Selection Process 2022 Prelims, Mains & Interview
As per the IBPS SO Official Notification 2022, the prelims examination is scheduled to be held on the 24th and 31st of December 2022, and the mains examination on the 29th of January 2023. The IBPS SO 2022 examination will be conducted in three phases: preliminary, main, and interview. Candidates who pass the preliminary will be called for mains exam and those who qualify for the mains will be eligible for an interview. Final applicant selection is based on the main exam and the interview. The following positions will be filled by candidates chosen through the IBPS SO recruitment process:
- Agriculture Field Officer
- Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- IT Officer (Scale I)
- Law Officer (Scale I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
IBPS SO Selection Process 2022: Prelims
The IBPS SO Prelims as well as Mains Exam will be conducted Online. The preliminary exam pattern is different for the different posts so candidates must go through IBPS SO Selection Process discussed below.
- For the post of Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari:
- The IBPS SO prelims exam is divided into three sections: Reasoning, English language, and General Awareness with Special Reference to Banking Industry
- The time duration of the section is 40 minutes each
- Total no. of questions that will be asked in the exam will be 150. Each section will have 50 questions.
- Total weightage of the exam is 125 marks out of which the Reasoning & General Awareness section carries 50 marks each and the English language section will carry 25 marks.
- For the Post of IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer:
- The IBPS SO prelims exam is divided into three sections: Reasoning, English language, and Quantitative Aptitude
- The time duration of the section is 40 minutes each
- Each section will have 50 questions i.e. total no. of questions will be 150.
- The total weightage of the exam is 125 marks, with the Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude sections carrying 50 each and the English language section carrying 25 marks.
Candidates must pass each of the three examinations by achieving the minimum cut-off marks set by IBPS. A sufficient number of candidates in each category, as determined by IBPS based on the requirements, will be shortlisted for the Online Main Examination.
IBPS SO Selection Process 2022: Mains
- For the Post of Rajbhasha Adhikari, there will be both objective and descriptive types of papers on Professional Knowledge. 45 objective-type questions and 2 descriptive-type questions will be asked. The total weightage will be 60 marks. 30 minutes will be given for 45 objective-type questions and 30 minutes for 2 descriptive-type questions.
- For the Post of Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer, there will be 60 questions from the Professional Knowledge section carrying 60 marks with a duration of 45 minutes.
There will be a penalty for incorrectly marked answers in the Objective Tests. One-fourth of the marks allotted to each question for which the candidate provided an incorrect answer will be deducted as a penalty. There is no penalty if a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate.
|IBPS SO Notification 2022||IBPS SO Apply Online 2022|
|IBPS SO Vacancy 2022||IBPS SO Syllabus 2022|
|IBPS SO Cut Off 2022||IBPS SO Salary 2022|
IBPS SO Selection Process 2022: Interview
The total number of marks allotted for the interview is 100. The minimum qualifying marks for the interview will be 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates). The weightage of the online main examination and the interview will be 80:20. The combined final score of candidates will be calculated using the total scores received by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview. The interview score of candidates who do not meet the minimum qualifying marks or who is otherwise disqualified from the interview or subsequent process will not be released.
A candidate must pass both the Online Main Examination and the interview in order to be shortlisted for the subsequent provisional allotment process, the details of which will be made available later on the authorized IBPS website.
|DRDO Recruitment 2022
||NHB Recruitment 2022|
|MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022||Bank Of Baroda IT Officer Recruitment 2022|
|IB Recruitment 2022||IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2022|
|AOC Recruitment 2022||Exim Bank Recruitment 2022|
|SBI CBO Recruitment 2022|
FAQs: IBPS SO Selection Process 2022
Q.1 What is the selection process for IBPS SO 2022?
Ans. Candidates can check the complete selection process for IBPS SO 2022 exam in the given article.
Q.2 Is there any negative marking in IBPS SO Exam 2022?
Ans. Yes, one-fourth of the marks allotted to each question for which the candidate provided an incorrect answer will be deducted as a penalty.