ICICI Full Form: The ICICI Bank stands for Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India. The bank offers a huge formation of banking and non-banking financial products to its customers. The bank also offers a great opportunity to the candidates who are aiming for the banking sector. Today in this article we will be discussing the full form of ICICI bank and other related information as well.
What is the full form of ICICI Bank?
The full form of ICICI bank is Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India. The bank was established in the year 1955. The creation of the ICICI bank was said to be a milestone in the Indian capital market segment.
The bank is the second largest bank in India with total assets of $91 billion.
Objectives of ICICI Bank
The ICICI Bank offers a wide opportunity to various candidates who want to proceed with their banking careers. The main objective of ICICI Bank are:
1. The banks assist the small businesses by advancing them with credit.
2. The bank advances the sick industrial units by rehabilitating them with financial credits.
3. It promotes the internal and external capital sources of the enterprises.
4. The Bank also aims in supporting the agriculture and manufacturing sectors by advancing them with the types of equipment financing.
Types of services provided by the ICICI Bank
The ICICI facilitates the industries and customers through various services. The types of services provided by the ICICI Bank are mentioned below.
1. Deposits accounts(both saving and current accounts)
2. Fixed and Recurring deposits
3. Loans such as home loans, personal loans, vehicle loans, education loans, gold loans, Pradhan Mantri mudra yojana
4. Credit and debit cards
5. Branch services, net banking, phone banking
Functions of ICICI Bank
The functions performed by the ICICI Bank are:
1. The bank underwrites the shares and sponsors the other stocks.
2. Helps the central and state government in advising on various policy issues.
3. Offers advisory services to the private sector during the inception stage.
4. Promotes speedy funding for the reinvestment by involving revolving capital.
FAQs: ICICI Full Form
Q. What is the full form of ICICI?
Ans. ICICI stands for Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India.
Q. How can I apply for the ICICI Bank recruitment 2021?
Ans. Candidates can apply online for the ICICI bank recruitment 2021 by clicking here.