IDBI Executive Hand Written Declaration: Many students are still facing problems and having doubts regarding the IDBI Executive Handwritten Declaration while filling the online application form. This Handwritten declaration is a mandatory document that the candidates have to upload while filling the online application form for IDBI Executive Recruitment 2021. That is why in this article we will be looking at the sample format of IDBI handwritten declaration which the students must follow to successfully submit the IDBI executive application form 2021.
IDBI Executive Hand Written Declaration
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information
submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the
supporting documents as and when required”.
Guidelines for Scanning IDBI Executive Hand Written Declaration
Candidates need to know about the guidelines before uploading the IDBI Executive handwritten declaration, which is given below:
- The candidates have to write the declaration on plain white paper in English.
- The file should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidates must fill the details with Black Inked Pen
- The file size should be between 50 – 100 kb.
- The dimension of the IDBI Executive Declaration Handwritten should be 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 10 cm *5 cm (Width * Height)
- The signature left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
- Signature / Handwritten declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
IDBI Executive Important Dates
All the important dates for IDBI bank recruitment 2021 are given below.
|IDBI Bank Recruitment 2021: Important Dates|
|Notification Released||3rd August 2021|
|Application Starts||4th August 2021|
|Application Ends||18th August 2021|
|Admit Card||27th August 2021|
|Online Test||5th September|
IDBI Executive Hand Written Declaration: FAQs
Q1. What is the Handwritten Declaration form?
Ans. The Handwritten Declaration form is a mandatory document to upload at the time of filling the application form. Candidates have to write this form in English on White paper.
Q2. What should be the file size of the IDBI Executive declaration sample?
Ans. The IDBI Executive Declaration sample should be 50 – 100 kb.
Q3. What is the format of the IDBI Executive declaration sample?
Ans. The IDBI Executive Declaration sample is in JPG/JPEG format.