IBPS has released a Caution notice on 24th September 2020, Two days before the IBPS RRB Clerk prelims exam. This notice is for the candidates who are going to appear on the 26th September exam. Students must follow the guidelines to appear in IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 exam. This notice is to just reminder for student about the guidelines which must need to follow. These Mandatory guidelines released on the IBPS Official website for the IBPS RRB Clerk exam for 26 September 2020 as follow
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
All students appearing in CRP RRB IX (Office Assistant) on 26th Sep are Informed to:-
- Carry their Admit card and other documents as mentioned in the call letter including a valid photo ID while commuting to the Centre of examination.
- Follow the social distancing norms as mentioned in the IBPS RRB Clerk 2020 notification and Admit card for CRP RRB IX and as provided by the Government authorities from time to time.