India is all set to celebrate 70th Constitution Day or Samvidhan Divas today (26 November, 2019). Every year, November 26 is celebrated as the National Constitution Day as it marks the adoption of our Constitution by the Constituent Assembly in 1949. It is considered to be the anniversary of the adoption of Constitution.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
India became independent on 15th August 1947. After independence, a legal basis for the polity was needed for such a big nation. The constituent assembly was already framed on 1946 under the leadership of Babasaheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar to provide our nation with a written piece of laws. The committee drafted the handwritten and calligraphed constitution in both Hindi and English. It did not use any sort of typing or print.
With 284 members in total, the Constituent Assembly framed the constitution that was partially adopted on 26 November 1949, marking the beginning of a new era in the history of the Indian Republic. Since then, 26th November is celebrated as Constitution Day of India.
Earlier, it was known as the National Law Day.
Constitution Day is aimed at reiterating and reorienting the citizens towards the values and principles expressed in the Constitution and encouraging all Indians to play their rightful role in strengthening the Indian Democracy. It also aims to create awareness of Fundamental Duties as enshrined in the Constitution.
- India’s constitution is the longest written constitution in the world.
- It took around 2 years, 11 months and 17 days to complete the Constitution.
- Originally, constitution contained a Preamble, 395 Articles (in 22 parts) and 8 Schedules.
- Presently, it consists of a Preamble, about 465 Articles (divided into 25 Parts) and 12 Schedules.
You may also like to read: