Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers ( JAIIB) 2020– The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has invited the online application from the applicants for its course JAIIB- Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers. JAIIB is a Flagship course by IIBF for those who are already bankers. As the application form is out, without wasting much time, its time to start your preparation.
JAIIB 2020 Subjects and Exam Dates:
|03-05-2020||Principles & Practices of Banking|
|10-05-2020||Accounting & Finance for Bankers|
|17-05-2020||Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking|
JAIIB-AFB-RECOLLECTED QUESTIONS FROM 12.05.2019
- 5-10 questions from Depreciation
- Two marks from Payback period NPV
- Basis of accounting 0.5 theory
- Foreign currency 2 to 3 questions. Each one mark.
- Asset is a …… Source of funds/Use of funds*/Cash inflow/None of these
- Types of accounts in profit and Loss account …… Only real account/Only nominal account*/Some real some nominal/Only personal
- From E-KYC – 5 questions
- WDV method of Depreciation
- Population of city – current year 24 lakh. Increasing 7% yearly. What will be the population After 6 years, What was the populations before 4 years and difference between those years.
Ans. By Using Compound Interest Formula,
Population after 6 years at 7% interest
A = P(1+r)^t
= 2400000 (1+0.07) ^ 6
= 2400000 x 1.50073
Population before 4 years at 7% interest
If P(1+r)^t = 2400000, find P
P (1.07)^4 = 2400000
P (1.3108) = 2400000
P = 2400000 / 1.3108
P = 1830943
Difference between the two years
3601753 – 1830943
- Accounting concepts – 3 to 4 questions
- Going concern
- Business entity
- 1$ = _____ rupees, 100 rupees how much
- Foreign exchange 3 marks
- Current Ratio
- Accounting standards
- Cash book passbook difference
- Cash book – standing instructions won’t come under cash book
- Yield to maturity
- Banking definition comes under which act? Banking Regulation Act, 1949
- Types of errors – Match the following – 5 Marks
- 3 marks on Computer
- Calculation of of Future Value – 1 Mark
- Coupon rate and current yield – 3 Marks
- Opening stock closing – 4 Marks
- Ratio Analysis – 2 Marks
- Compound interest – 1 Mark
- Type of accounts – 5 Marks
- Debit credit…accounts – 5 Marks
- Trademark… Under which account
- Error classification
- Question on tangible
- Population based compound
- Shares, debentures based problems
- Definition of annuity
- Many questions from capital shares
- 1$=71.*** and 1$= 22.*** singapore dollar. What is the value of INR for 1spdollar
- Current assets-2:1 quick ratio -1.5:1 current liabilities 160000 inventories??
- Bond related interest 12% face value 5000 market price 4500= current yield?
- Some present anuity due present ordinary and also future annuity ( 1 mark each)
- Calculate net profit cost of goods sold
- Some question from cost concept, business going
- outsourcing of service in bank
- Market price of bond 4500 face value 5000 coupon rate 12% current yield?? – 13.33% (YTM = 12/100)*(5000/4500)
- Debt service coverage ratio formula parts were asked
- Equence of payment=annuity
- Future value annuty Due
- Zero Coupe Bond
- Forward rate
- Bill of exchange
- Balance sheet related questions
- Subsidy Book
- FCIL (Food corporation) type of company
- Non-Voting Share
- Front office/Back Office
- KYC/Risk Category
- Small a/c max Withdral in a Month
- Cheque Collection days 7/10/14
- Vault/Custody Key
- DEAF Account
- Certificate of deposit
- Floating rate
- CBS related questions
- IND-FIU. (Txn 10 LAC in month)
- If the 1 year discount factor is 0.8333, what is the discount rate (interest rate) per year? a. 10%/b. 20%/c. 30%/d. None of the above
- Problem of ARR
- Prime entry
- Face value 100, Coupon rate 12%, For 5years, ROI 15%, Bond value..??
- 1$= rs 69.77/79, 1$= HKD 7.7640/41, 1HKD = Rs??
- In Clerical errors, Error of commission, Error of ommision, And 3rd one is ???
- 1$= Rs 69.2135/ 69.3525, 100Rs =….$?
- Company related questions reg partnership, registration, members
- Customer service questions
- NPB & IRR problems
- WDV & sum of digits
- Principle 10000 after 3 yrs it’s 16000 which is compounded annually…Find r after 3 yrs ??
- 2 problems on ratios
- Balance sheet 1 problem
- YTM & bond value 2 problem
- Rent receivable what account
- Real & nominal related questions
- Accounting in CBS
- Rectification of error
- Officialy valid documents
- Minor can operate acount – 10 yrs
- promisiry note two party 1 maker 2 payee
- straight line method formula
- Which type of account can not be opened for FCNRB?
- Advantages of computer accounting
- Data definition
- What is the meaning of voucher posting in Banking?
- What is CLIF?
- Which one is not considered as OVD? How can a customer open Account without any OVD?
- What are the document required to be collected for sole proprietor current account?
- Pension fund management by bank
- Which one does not come under parabanking activities?
- Why all banks have account in other bank?
- Accounting concepts example
Best way to prepare for any exam is to go through Recalled questions and practice them.