RBI Assistant Mains Preparation 2020: Preparing for a Government job along with a private job is a hard nut to crack for working professional. The combination of effective time management, foolproof strategy & a never give up attitude.
The working aspirants who have recently appeared in RBI Assistant prelims might be in a dilemma & several questions haunt their mind like:
- How should I prepare for RBI Assistant mains along with private job?
- Do I need to quit my job to prepare for RBI Assistant Mains Exam?
- How to manage time while preparing for RBI Assistant along with a job?
Anyone who is preparing for RBI Assistant mains 2020 and is already working in private sector may go through such inner conflicts and psychological turmoil. So students, the only answer to the above questions is, “Yes! You can.” There is no need to quit your current job. It is possible to compete with the candidates who are devoting their heart & soul into RBI Assistant preparation. Many working aspirants have cleared banking & insurance exams from ADDA247. Smart work & a well-planned strategy will help you to crack RBI Assistant mains 2020.
Here are some of the tips & tricks which will help the working aspirants to sail through RBI Assistant mains 2020.
- Remember, presistency is the key to crack any exam. Study on a regular basis & avoid skipping days during your RBI Assistant Mains preparation. Follow RBI Assistant Mains Study Plan 2020.
- Learn & practice shortcut tips & tricks of Numerical Ability, Reasoning, English Language etc. to get an edge over your counterparts.
- Practice all the sections regularly. Since, it is the mains exam. So, all sections are crucial for selection.
- Attempt atleast one RBI Assistant Mains mock in a real-time simulated environment to have a grip over your speed & accuracy.
- Make the most use of holi holidays & weekends. Try to wake up early & study. Prefer studying GA section in morning.
- Everyone needs at least 7 hours of sleep to sustain health. Never compromise with your sleep as high-quality sleep leads to a high quality performance.
Last but not the least, believe in yourself & develop an optimistic attitude.
- RBI Assistant Mains 2020 Online Test Series
- RBI ASSISTANT MAINS Complete Batch English Medium Live Classes