As we all know Reserve Bank of India has announced the result of the RBI Grade B Phase 1 examination. all those students who have qualified for the RBI Grade B Phase 1 examination 2021 are eligible for the RBI phase 2 examination. the RBI grade B phase 2 examination is scheduled to be held on April 1st, 2021. The recruitment of the candidate will be done in three phases all those students who have qualified for the Phase 1 examination are eligible for the next round that is phase 2 examination and the students who will qualify for the phase 2 examination will be called for the interview round.
RBI Grade B phase 2 examination will be conducted in three sections which are the English language social and economic issues and finance and management section.
As only 10 days are remaining for the examination so today we are here with the last ten days preparation strategy that the students who are going to appear in the examination must follow to improve their performance for the preparation of the examination.
10 days preparation strategy for RBI grade B Phase 2 Exam 2021:
- As only a few days are remaining for the examination so we advise all the aspirants to revise their notes properly. go through your notes carefully which will help you in revising all the important things you have noted down during your preparation so that you can improve your score in the examination.
- Once you are done with revising the notes, start practicing the question from the topics in which you are having very good command, as it will help you in gaining the marks from these topics in the examination.
- For the English section, you are advised to read the editorial daily to improve your reading skills and vocabulary.
- Practice previous year question papers as well as it will help you in analyzing the exam pattern and the type of questions asked in the examination previously.
- Mock test plays a very important role so try to solve mock test regularly e as it will help you in improving your speed and accuracy as well you will able to rectify your mistakes which will help you in scoring well in the examination.
- Work on your time management skills which include: attempting questions Without consuming much time but with full accuracy. This key skill will help the candidate in scoring maximum marks within the time limit.
We hope that the above-mentioned strategy Will be helpful for all the aspirants who are going to appear in the RBI grade B exam 2021.
RBI Grade B Phase 2 Exam 2021: Exam Pattern
|Paper-I Economic & Social Issues||Objective||30 Minutes||50|
|Paper-II English (Writing Skills)3 Questions||Descriptive||90 Minutes||100|
|Paper-III Finance and Management||Objective||30 Minutes||50|
Bankers Adda wishes good luck to all the aspirants.
Keep practicing with Adda247.