The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is all set to conduct the preliminary exam for specialist officers recruitment on 26th and 27th December 2020. In these last days before the exam, it is important that you do not take stress and practice regularly. Here we are providing you with some last-minute tips that will be useful for your preparation in these last days before the IBPS SO Prelims Exam.
Last Minute Tips for IBPS SO Prelims 2020
- Do not let stress and exam anxiety get the better of you.
- Stick to your plan and practice with mock tests regularly.
- This is the time to work on your speed and accuracy.
- Do not start any new topic in these final days before the exam, rather focus on practising what you’ve learned so far.
- Go through the questions of all the topics of all the subjects. It is best if you practice with a mixed bag of questions.
- Take good care of your diet and health. Healthy mind and body is a must to achieve success.
- If you feel stressed at any moment, take a short break or divert your mind.
- Stay positive and confident. Your confidence will help you in scoring better.
- Since there is negative marking, do not make a habit of marking answers based on guesses.
- Do not go with the hearsay of others. Every student is different, so is their approach.
- After you’ve attempted a test, make sure to do an analysis of your approach and performance.
- Take a print out of admit card today and keep all required documents/ ID Proofs and photo in place.
- Read the instructions mentioned in your IBPS SO Call Letter again, make sure you do not miss any important point.
At the team bankersadda would like to wish you all the best for IBPS SO Prelims Exam, we also request you to register with us to share the exam analysis, so that we can provide a timely and accurate review to all banking aspirants about this year’s IBPS SO Prelims exam: