The RBI has released the 322 vacancies for the post of RBI Grade B this year. All those students who are willing to work in the banking sector ar6e having a good opportunity through this recruitment. The recruitment will be done in 3 phases, which are phase 1 phase 2, and interview. The phase 1 examination which will be held on 6 March 2021 will consist of 4 sections for which candidates will be given 120 minutes to complete the paper.
As only 1 Day is left for the examination, so we are here with the last-minute tips for all the students who are going to appear in the RBI Grade B examination 2021. These tips will be helpful for the last day’s preparation.
Last-Minute Tips for RBI Grade B Exam 2021
- Do revision properly of each topic thoroughly, so that you can memorize the syllabus easily during the examination.
- Do not start with the new topic, it will create doubts and chaos in your mind.
- Attempt at least two mock tests regularly, it will give you speed with accuracy.
- After giving mock test, it is very important to analyze your performance. Check how many questions you have attempted, how many attempts are wrong.
- After analyzing all these points, try to figure out your weak topics and make them strong.
- Do meditation and take care of your health.
- Read the instructions very carefully and keep the required documents with you.
- Take proper sleep before the day of your examination.
- During the examination, do not take much time on single question, it will lessen your speed of further questions.
- Do not guess the answers, unless you are very sure of them, it will negate your marking.
- Be confident and do not panic.
All the best aspirants. Keep practicing with Adda 247.