The SBI Clerk mains exam 2018 is scheduled to be held on August 5 and with just a few days left, its time to brush up with your preparations. Revision is very important before appearing for any exam because whatever you have studied needs to be revised well to retain well in exam. With last few days left revise with the best of your abilities because this time will not come back easily.
To perform well in any exam, one must appear for the exam with a planned strategy. Here are some important tips and tricks for preparation and revision, which one must pay attention to before appearing for SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
- Get familiar with the Real Exam Pattern and Interface: It is very important to know the exam pattern and the sectional timing of each section. You have to plan a strategy to attempt a certain number of questions in the stipulated amount of time. Attempt mock tests and be familiar with the pattern of the exam. Giving mock tests in the real exam interface will also help you in sitting for 2 hours 40 minutes without fatigue.
- Focus on Speed Along with Accuracy: From the recent patterns in bank exams, we can estimate that the cutoffs are going unexpectedly high and one needs to concentrate on his speed along with accuracy to attempt maximum questions correctly in the given stipulated time.
- English Language: The mantra to score well in this section is to attempt those questions in which you are sure about and making random guesses will not help you in this section. Avoid guessing answers and attempt questions with utmost accuracy
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude: Reasoning is an onerous section in this exam. You must attempt the questions and puzzles carefully. Attempt the puzzles carefully. You have to be careful with your accuracy in this exam.
- Quantitative Aptitude: This section needs to be given a careful attention. Attempt those questions first which you can do with good accuracy. Selection of questions is very important while doing this section.
- General Awareness/ Banking Awareness/Static Awareness: This section plays a very crucial role in your selection. If you have studied this portion properly then you can easily attempt a good number of questions to clear the cutoff. You must prepare the current affairs of at least 3-4 months thoroughly. You cannot master current affairs in a single day. You have to keep revising them regularly.
- Do Not Panic: You must be calm, composed and confident before you appear for the exam. Even if the exam paper turns out to be very difficult, you must not panic and attempt as many questions as you are able to attempt with good accuracy.
Do not start new topics now: Do not start some new topics now because its time to revise the topics that you have prepared and have a good command over those topics.
Stay calm and confident. Eat healthy and have atleast 8 hours sleep before the exam and perform well.
All the best !!!