Are you preparing for IBPS Clerk Mains exams 2021? As we all are aware IBPS Clerk Mains Exams are going to be held on 28 February 2021 which will consist of 4 sections of the total 200 marks for which students will be given a total of 160 minutes for completing the examination. All the students who are willing to work in the banking sector are having a great opportunity through this exam. This mains exam will be the last stage of the selection process. Every year lakhs of candidates fill the form to get selected in the examination, but from those lakhs of candidates, there are only a few students who make their place in the final selection. As only 6 days are remaining for the IBPS Clerk Mains examination 2021, we are here with last week approach that should be followed by the aspirants which can help you in your preparation.
Last Weeks Approach for IBPS Clerk Mains Examination 2021:
- The first thing you have to do in these last 6 days, revise all the important topics from each section, as it will help you in remembering all the things which are important from an exam point of view. Some important topics from each section are mentioned below
i) English Language Section:
- One-word substitution.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Cloze Test.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Para Jumbles.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Sentence Formation and Reconstruction.
ii) Quantitative Aptitude:
- Bar graphs.
- Line charts.
- Data Interpretation
- Profit, Loss, and Discount.
- Mixture and Allegations
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Time, Work, and Speed.
- Distance and Time.
- Permutation and Combinations.
iii) Reasoning Ability:
- Decision Making.
- Passage and Conclusions.
- Statement and Arguments.
- Direction Sense.
- Assertion and Reasoning.
- Ranking and Sequence
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet/ Numeric Series.
- Sitting Arrangement.
- Revise thoroughly all the important topics mentioned above, and remember one thing, do not take up any new thing at this time, keep your command on the topics in which you are good, which will help you in scoring the marks in the examination.
- Try to attempt at least 2 mocks daily, as this will help you in improving your speed and will give you an overview on how to attempt the question in the exams.
- Solve the previous year’s question, this as well is quite important while preparing for the examination, as it will give you an idea about the question asked in the examination with its difficulty level.
- After attempting the mocks, analyze them thoroughly and rectify your mistakes done while giving the test.
- Check your accuracy, whether your answers are accurate in giving the mock tests or not.
- Track your time after giving the mock test, whether you can complete the question in the given time or not.
- Attempt the free quizzes available on our adda247 app, which will help you in increasing your speed as well as accuracy.
The practice is the key to success, so in these last 6 days practice as much as you can and try to avoid picking up any new topic.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2021
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|