LIC AAO Financial and Insurance Market Awareness
Notification for the most awaited exam LIC AAO is already out few days back and this is another opportunity for the aspirants who are planning to secure themselves in the insurance sector. As all of you might have noticed few changes in the exam pattern, one of the highlighted changes is the addition of a new subject i.e FINANCIAL AND INSURANCE MARKET AWARENESS. You all must be feeling all at sea as what to study for this exam and from where to. We at ADDA247 always try to help you with the best of material that can head you towards the path of success. To be very fair and square with our efforts of providing the best, we are here to conquer your fear with this upcoming challenge too.
We will provide all the study material for this add on the subject like FREE PDF’S, STUDY NOTES, QUIZ FOR QUICK REVISION OF SYLLABUS AND MANY MORE. Also, we have scheduled a discussion at 12 noon (today) for the same which will be leaded by Kush sir to help you clear all your doubts regarding the same. We will make all the efforts for all our students who have shown trust and faith in us over the number of years.
Here are the Important Topics of Financial Market Awareness:
1. Indian Financial Market
2. The analysis of risks that are run by Financial Markets
3. The features of financial markets Develop and Developing Countries
4. Financial markets and their economics
5. The impact of fraud in financial markets on the government actions
6. The high-frequency trading system and its effect on financial markets
7. Financial markets of Wall Street
8. The influence of the strong economy on financial markets.
9. Capital markets and the government.
10. Money Market
11. The benefits of stock markets for investors.
12. Bond markets and the main categories of bonds.
13. The role of money markets in the financial system.
14. The features of spot markets.
15. Derivatives markets and private investing.
16. The study of the foreign exchange interbank market.
17. Primary markets and secondary markets.
18. The role of over-the-counter markets.
19. The significance of third and fourth markets.
20. Emerging markets and the IMF.
21. The connection between bull markets and stock valuations.
22. Great Recession in the United States from 2007 to June 2009.
Here are the Important Topics of Insurance Market Awareness:
1. Introduction of Insurance
2. History of Life Insurance
3. History of General Insurance
4. Know About IRDAI
5. Types of Insurance
6. Indian Insurance Market
7. ULIP (Unit Linked Insurance Plan)
8. Public Sector Insurance Companies
9. Private Sector Insurance Companies
10. Glossary of Insurance Terms
11. Abbreviations related to Insurance Industry
12. Rashtriya Swasthiya Bima Yojana (RSBY)
13. Employment State Insurance Scheme (ESIS)
14. Schemes Related to Insurance (PMFBY, PMJJBY,PMSBY etc.)
15. Other Important Topics Related to Insurance Awareness
16. Insurance Current Affairs
17. Insurance Ombudsman
You may also like to Read: