| Updated On September 5th, 2019 at 05:43 pm
Missed to join Adda247’s Ultimate Batch to crack SBI PO Interview? Don’t worry, we have brought you the SBI PO Interview Batch 2. After the huge response of the 1st SBI PO Ultimate batch, we have launched the second batch for all those aspirants who wanted to join it to crack the final phase of SBI PO 2019 recruitment. SBI PO exam were conducted for the recruitment 2000 vacancies that were declared in the official notification. In the official notification, the organization has declared that they will be calling out candidates three times the total vacancies. So approximately 1770 and 6000 candidates will appear for this interview. Interviews are the last step on the ladder but a tricky one. One wrong move and you are out of the race and all the preparations and hard work will come at a halt. Adda247 is here with the Ultimate complete package to prepare you, especially for the SBI PO Interview. So you could be in your A-game.
Who will be teaching in the Adda247 Ultimate for Interview | SBI PO MAINS?
This batch will be taught by Mr. Anil Bhatnagar who has more than 25 years of work experience and has worked as Ex. General Manager of SBI.
ROLE IN INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- He was the chairman of the interview panel as well as the member.
- Head of the recruitment process from appearing and promoting internal candidates to selecting the candidates
Points you need to keep in mind while giving an interview:
- Introducing yourself to the board.
- The way you interact and body language.
- Knowledge of the organization you are appearing for.
- Replying to the questions with appropriate answers.
- No if’s and but’s or stuttering
- Your appearance as a whole: dressing matters.
What you will get in Adda247 Ultimate for Interview?
- 15+ Hours of interactive Live Classes.
- Mock Interview Questions and Exercises.
- Current Affairs based Exercises
- eBooks – A Guide To Crack Bank Exams Interviews E-Books
- Group Discussion Based Exercises
Group discussion-based exercise is the added advantage in the SBI PO interview batch.
Batch starts from 27th August
Click here to Join Now
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM | Batch 1 (Bilingual)