How this batch can help you crack SBI PO Mains?
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
1. Practice of moderate to very high-level questions
2. Practice of each and every possible expected new pattern
3. Live doubt sessions
4. Practice of previous year questions
5. Descriptive Section- Essay and Letter
6. Summary from “The Hindu” Editorial
7. Root words, Phrasal verbs and Grammar
8. A dedicated telegram channel
1. Puzzle and Seating E-book to Get Revision Ontime.
2. Maximum students got selected from Radhey KI Reasoning batch last year.
3. Special 3 Mocks Made by Radhey sir will discuss in detail.
4. Special Doubt session.
1. Learn new and innovative ways to solve the DI problems
2. Learn how to solve any set in the least possible time.
3. A complete description of why a step is being taken and what can be the alternative way to solve the given problem.
4. Learn how to apply the concepts learned in the class to various other problems.