Current Affairs March 2020: General Awareness section plays a key role in banking as well as insurance exams and needs your undivided attention. All of us are aware that the Current Affairs section constitutes a major part of General Awareness section in various competitive examination. The year 2020 has brought so many opportunities for the aspirants as we are moving towards series of exams starting right away from SEBI Grade A Prelims, RBI Assistant Mains, SBI Clerk Mains and different State Level exams. So, to complement your preparation of “Current Affairs section” and to make you ready for your dream of getting a government job, we are launching The Hindu Review of March 2020.
The Hindu Review of March 2020 will make you ready to tackle the questions in exam, framed on the current affairs of the month of March 2020. These questions are generally asked from following sections: National News, International News, State News, Sports, Awards & Rewards, Summits & Conferences, Schemes, Books & Authors, Ranks & Reports, Important Days, Economy, Business, Finance, Defence, Science & Technology etc. Reading the Hindu Review of March 2020 will enable you to attempt great number of questions which doesn’t requires complex calculations to reach the correct solution.
Some Important News covered in The Hindu Review March 2020:
1. All India Complete Lockdown for 21 Days
2. RBI’s 7th Bi-monthly Monetary Policy 2019-20
3. Mega Merger of 10 PSBs to be effective from 1st April 2020
4. Times of India Sports Awards 2019 announced
5. India plans to launch Chandrayaan-3 by first half of 2021
6. GoI capped Rs 50,000 withdrawal limit on Yes Bank account holder
7. Byju Raveendran & Gaurav Gupta on WEF’s Young Global Leaders list
8. Nirmala Sitharaman announced Economic relief package during Lockdown
9. Tokyo Olympics officially postponed until 2021
10. Australia wins Women’s T20 World Cup title
How to Download The Hindu Review March 2020?
i. Click on the the Hindu Review link mention below.
ii. A ”form” by ADDA247 will open.
iii. Fill your name, email etc. in that form.
iv. Click on the Submit button.
v. You will get a link to download the Hindu Review PDF of March 2020.
March Current Affairs 2020 | Weekly Current Affairs 60 MCQs | 15th March to 21st March 2020
You may also like to read: