National Recruitment Agency to have a secretary-rank officer as the chairman of the National Recruitment Agency (NRA), which will conduct an online Common Eligibility Test to shortlist candidates for the majority of Central government jobs. Besides, According to the orders the Chairman National Recruitment Agency will have eight Members, The officer will be appointed on a deputation basis. NRA will conduct the Common test for the railway, bank, Central government jobs from 2021. Check More Details here about NRA CET, National Recruitment Agency to have Secretary-Rank Officer and other members check all the details below
|Complete Information About Exams To Be Included in NRA CET||NRA CET To Conduct Prelims Exam For Banks IBPS RRB/PO/Clerk Exam||NRA CET Full form: What Does NRA CET Stand For?|
Members of the National Recruitment Agency according to the Orders
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- A secretary of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) or his representatives
- Representatives of the Ministry of Railways and the Department of Financial Services
- Chairmen of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Two experts from the field of academics
- Secretary and Controller of Examinations
The chairman of the NRA will be of the rank of secretary to the Government of India. He will be appointed by the government and Secretary and Controller of Examinations post will be held by an officer at the level of joint secretary to the government of India. This appointment will done on deputation basis.
Basic Details About the NRA
According to the reports The NRA shall conduct a separate Common entrance test for the three levels viz, graduate, higher secondary (12th pass) and the matriculate (10th pass) candidates. Initially, a CET for each of the three levels shall be conducted two times in a year. An estimated spending of ₹1,517.57 crore will be incurred on setting up of NRA and conducting CETs in the first three years. There shall be no restriction on the number of attempts to be taken by a candidate to appear in the CETThe NRA will be responsible to conduct the CETs in a uniform and transparent manner.
Relaxation in the upper age limit shall be given to candidates according to the categories, Based on the CET score level, final selection for recruitment shall be made through separate examinations, to be conducted by the separate recruitment agencies.