| Updated On August 26th, 2020 at 04:21 pm
NRA CET Full form– Recently, Union Cabinet has given the approval to set up NRA to conduct CET. NRA CET full form is National Recruitment agency and Common eligibility test. NRA has been introduced to streamline the Government Job process. In this space we will give you all the necessary information related to NRA CET so you don’t have to waste your time in searching of it. NRA is a new recruitment agency which will be set up to do reduce the burden on students as well as on exam testing Agencies. Let’s take a look at all the important points related to NRA CET.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
NRA CET Full form: What Does NRA CET Stand For?
NRA CET Full form is one of the commonly asked question by the students. NRA full form is National Recruitment Agency while CET full form is Common eligibility test. Given below are some of the important points related to NRA CET.
What is NRA?
National Recruitment Agency will conduct the Common Eligibility Test to conduct a common exam in order to recruit students for various Non-Gazetted services. It will act as an exam testing agency on behalf of IBPS, Railway and SSC for the preliminary exam. This step is taken by the Government in order to reduce the burden on students as well as on exam testing agencies. Earlier candidates will be have to fill multiple forms and would have to travel at different places to give the exams but now students will have to fill one form only and will also have the option to choose the centre of their choice and based on availability, the centres would be alloted.
Key Points To Remember
Given below are some of the key points related to the NRA CET:
- NRA Full form is National Recruitment agency while CET full form is Common eligibility test.
- CET will be conducted in 12 different Indian languages.
- Examination centre will be made available in every districts.
- NRA CET would cover almost all the recruitment examinations for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS Clerk, PO) and Staff Selection Commission (SSC CHSL, CGL, Steno Group C, D, JHT, etc.).
- Only Preliminary examination will be conducted by NRA while Mains and Interview will be conducted by the respective exam testing agencies.
- A candidate can take the CET as many times as one want and hence there will be no restriction on the number of attempts. Only upper age limit will be applicable.
- CET aims to reduce the financial load on candidates through this process.
- The syllabus of CET is yet to made available but it is expected that there will be four sections namely: Reasoning Ability, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.
- The score card of a candidate will be valid for three years.
- This year exam will be conducted as usual and there will be no change whatsoever.
We advised all our students to stay tuned to bankersadda as we will be updating all the latest information related to NRA CET on bankersadda itself. So make sure you keep visiting it.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|