NRA CET Full form– Recently, Union Cabinet has given the approval to set up NRA to conduct CET. NRA CET full form is National Recruitment agency and Common eligibility test. NRA has been introduced to streamline the Government Job process. In this space we will give you all the necessary information related to NRA CET so you don’t have to waste your time in searching of it. NRA is a new recruitment agency which will be set up to do reduce the burden on students as well as on exam testing Agencies. Let’s take a look at all the important points related to NRA CET.
NRA CET Full form: What Does NRA CET Stand For?
NRA CET Full form is one of the commonly asked question by the students. NRA full form is National Recruitment Agency while CET full form is Common eligibility test. Given below are some of the important points related to NRA CET.
What is NRA?
National Recruitment Agency will conduct the Common Eligibility Test to conduct a common exam in order to recruit students for various Non-Gazetted services. It will act as an exam testing agency on behalf of IBPS, Railway and SSC for the preliminary exam. This step is taken by the Government in order to reduce the burden on students as well as on exam testing agencies. Earlier candidates will be have to fill multiple forms and would have to travel at different places to give the exams but now students will have to fill one form only and will also have the option to choose the centre of their choice and based on availability, the centres would be alloted.
Key Points To Remember
Given below are some of the key points related to the NRA CET:
- NRA Full form is National Recruitment agency while CET full form is Common eligibility test.
- CET will be conducted in 12 different Indian languages.
- Examination centre will be made available in every districts.
- NRA CET would cover almost all the recruitment examinations for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS Clerk, PO) and Staff Selection Commission (SSC CHSL, CGL, Steno Group C, D, JHT, etc.).
- Only Preliminary examination will be conducted by NRA while Mains and Interview will be conducted by the respective exam testing agencies.
- A candidate can take the CET as many times as one want and hence there will be no restriction on the number of attempts. Only upper age limit will be applicable.
- CET aims to reduce the financial load on candidates through this process.
- The syllabus of CET is yet to made available but it is expected that there will be four sections namely: Reasoning Ability, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.
- The score card of a candidate will be valid for three years.
- This year exam will be conducted as usual and there will be no change whatsoever.
We advised all our students to stay tuned to bankersadda as we will be updating all the latest information related to NRA CET on bankersadda itself. So make sure you keep visiting it.
|SBI PO 2020||IBPS PO 2020||SBI Clerk 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020|
|RBI Grade B 2020||RBI Assistant 2020||LIC AAO & AE||SEBI Grade A 2020|