NHB Assistant Manager Salary 2021: The National Housing Bank offers a handsome salary package and lucrative perks to its employees. The NHB recently release the official notification for NHB Recruitment 2021 for the post of Assistant Manager on its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates must check the detailed information about NHB Assistant Manager Salary 2021 before applying online. All the detailed information about NHB assistant manager salary, In-Hand Salary, Job Profile, Perks, are given in the article below, so keep reading.
NHB Assistant Manager Salary 2021
The NHB has released the recruitment notification on 30th November 2021 and all the interested and eligible candidates are asked to apply online for the recruitment from 1st November 2021 till 30th December 2021. The NHB Assistant Manager Starting Basic pay is Rs. 23,700/- p.m. on the scale of Rs. 23,700-980/7-30,560-1,145/2-32,850-1,310/7-42,020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. Consolidated Remuneration for an NHB Assistant Manager or an NHB Assistant Manager in-hand salary would be 60,056.72 (approx) rupees per month.
NHB Assistant Manager Salary 2021: Other Benefits and Allowances
Apart from the NHB Assistant Manager Salary 2021, candidates will be offered other benefits and allowances as well. Candidates can check the details of the NHB Assistant Manager’s other benefits and allowances from below.
- Dearness Allowance: This allowance is offered to the employees and the pensioner by the government, to reduce the impact of inflation.
- Housing Rent Allowance: This allowance is offered by the employer to its employees as an aid of their housing expenses.
- City Compensatory Allowance: This is offered to the employees in order to compensate for the higher cost of the employees living in the metropolitan cities.
- Provident Fund: This is the retirement saving scheme provided by employers to their employees.
- Pension: It is the sum of money to support the person’s retirement.
- Recovery of Housing Rent
- Fixed Personal Pay: It is like a dearness allowance which is paid to the employees on a percentage of their basic salary.
- Professional Qualification Pay: This totally depends upon the degree of the employees. An employee will be eligible for the professional Qualification pay on the basis of his/her educational qualification.
- Other Allowances (Deputation Allowance, Halting Allowance, Compensation on Transfer, Mode of Travel and Expenses on Travel, Leave Travel Concession, etc).
- Besides emoluments as per the pay scale given above, the Post will carry other facilities like Bank’s accommodation (at the discretion of the Bank subject to availability of accommodation as determined by the Bank from time to time),
- Reimbursement of expenses for medical/hospitalization,
- Telephone/mobile charges, newspapers, magazines, book grants, residential furnishing, maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, etc. as per eligibility.
- Other benefits such as housing loan, vehicle loan, festival advance, LTC, gratuity, leave encashment, coverage under National Pension System governed by PFRDA, etc. shall be as per rules.
NHB Assistant Manager Salary 2021: Probation Period
Candidates who will be selected as the NHB Assistant Manager will have to serve the probation period as well. The probation period of NHB Assistant Manager Salary 2021 is provided below:
- A candidate appointed as Assistant Manager will be on probation for a period of 2 years which is extendable at the discretion of the Bank.
- The selected candidate is liable to be posted in any department and transferred to anywhere in India in order to enjoy all the perks and benefits for the post of NHB Assistant Manager.
NHB Assistant Manager Salary 2021: Job Profile
Once, the candidate will be appointed as the NHB Assistant Manager, he/she will be responsible for doing the following tasks.
- Provide Assistance to the manager
- Recruiting and training new employees
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the Bank
- Providing constant feedback to the staff
- Management of payroll and personal databases.
NHB Assistant Manager Salary 2021: Career Growth
Candidates who will apply for the NHB Assistant Manager recruitment 2021 might be curious to know the career growth as well after being appointed as the assistant manager. The hierarchy of career growth after NHB assistant manager is provided below.
- Executive Director – Special Grade
- General Manager(s) (Scale 7) – Top Executive Grade
- Deputy General Managers (Scale 6)- Top Executive Grade
- Asst. General Managers (Scale 5)- Senior Management Grade
- Regional Managers (Scale 4)- Senior Management Grade
- Managers (Scale 3) – Middle Management Grade
- Deputy Managers (Scale 2) – Middle Management Grade
- Assistant Managers (Scale 1) – Junior Management Grade
FAQs: PFRDA Assistant Manager Salary 2021
Q. What is the basic pay of Assistant Manager Salary 2021?
Ans. The basic pay of Assistant Manager salary 2021 is 23,700/- p.m.
Q. What are the benefits provided to the NHB Assistant Manager Salary 2021?
Ans. Apart from the salary, candidates will be provided with many other benefits such as DA, HRA, PF, Pension, etc.
Q. How many vacancies are released for the NHB Assistant Manager recruitment 2021?
Ans. A total number of 16 vacancies are released for the NHB assistant manager recruitment 2021.