This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Q2. If the area of a circle is 616 cm^2, what would be the total surface area of a hemisphere having the same radius as the circle?
(a) 1848 cm^2
(b) 1648 cm^2
(c) 2218 cm^2
(d) 1808 cm^2
(e) None of these
Q3. Tap A fills tank in 10 hours and B can fill it in 15 hours. Both are opened simultaneously. Sometimes later tap B was closed and time taken to fill the whole tank was 8 hours. After how many hours B was closed?
Q4. A barrel contains a mixture of wine and water in the ratio 3 : 1. How much fraction of the mixture must be drawn off and substituted by water so that the ratio of wine and water in the resultant mixture in the barrel becomes 1 : 1?
Q5. Aditya and Anshuman started a business and invested Rs. 52,500and Rs. 75,000 respectively. At the end of year, they decided to distribute 50% of profit equally among them and remaining in capital ratio. Had they distributed entire profit in capital ratio, Aditya got Rs. 2,250 less. Find the total profit amount.
(a) Rs. 46,000
(b) Rs. 51,000
(c) Rs. 49,000
(d) Rs. 51,650
(e) Rs. 48,450
Directions (6-10): In each of the following questions two equations are given solve these equations and give answer.
Directions (11-15): What will come in place of question mark (?) in the following number series?
Q11. 12, 12, 18, 36, 90, 270, ?
Q12. 15, 30, ?, 40, 8, 48
Q13. 879, 536, ?, 195, 131, 104
Q14. 588, 563, 540, 519, ?, 483, 468
Q15. 33, 39, 57, 87, 129, ?