PFRDA Apply Online 2022: Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority has activated the PFRDA apply online 2022 link on its official website @https://www.pfrda.org on 15th September 2022. Candidates who are interested in the PFRDA Recruitment 2022 can apply for the post of PFRDA Assistant Manager from 15th 2022 September to 7th October 2022 either by visiting the official website of PFRDA or from the apply online link provided in this post. In this article, we have provided all the important details required to apply online for PFRDA such as eligibility criteria, application fees, and important dates, etc.
PFRDA Apply Online 2022
PFRDA has started accepting the online applications for the PFRDA Assistant Manager from 15th September 2022. Applicants desirous of securing job at PFRDA will have to register themselves in the online mode only. A total number of 22 vacancies have been announced for six different streams i.e. Finance & Accounts, Official Language (Rajbhasha), Research (Economics), Legal, Information Technology and General stream. Candidates must not worry about the PFRDA Apply Online 2022 link as we have provided it below therefore there is no need to visit the official website of PFRDA.
PFRDA Apply Online 2022: Important Dates
PFRDA has announced all the important dates related to PFRDA Apply online 2022 which is given in the table provided below
|PFRDA Apply Online 2022: Important Dates|
|PFRDA Apply Online 2022 Start Date||15th September 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||7th October 2022|
PFRDA Apply Online 2022 Link
PFRDA invites applications from Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) for the General, Finance and Accounts, Information Technology, Research (Economics), Legal and Official Language (Rajbhasha) Streams for which the PFRDA Apply online 2022 link is opened on 15th September 2022. The applications can be submitted in the online mode only as no other mode of application will be accepted. The starting date to apply for PFRDA Assistant Manager post is 15th September 2022 and the last date to apply is 7th October 2022. Candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria can apply for 22 vacancies through the FFRDA Apply online 2022 link given below.
Steps To Apply For PFRDA Assistant Manager
- Visit the official website of PFRDA @www.pfrda.org.in
- Now click on the “Careers” section.
- Now you will see “Recruitment Notification entitled “PFRDA Recruitment Exercise -Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 2022” link
- Click on the above link and you will get the option “Apply Online” which will open on a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for new registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should
note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Now fill all the required information like Applicant’s name, father’s name, educational qualification, residential address etc.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Left Thumb impression and hand writing declaration as per the specifications given below
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “Complete Registration”
- Modify details, if required, and click on “Complete Registration” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct
- Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on “Submit” button
PFRDA Apply Online 2022: Educational Qualification
Here we have provided below stream wise educational qualification for the post of PFRDA Assistant Manager
General: Master’s Degree in any discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a recognized
University or ACA/FCA from ICAI or ACS/FCS from ICSI or ACMA/FCMA from ICMAI (erstwhile AICWA/FICWA from ICWAI) or CFA from CFA Institute.
Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
Research (Economics): Master’s Degree in Statistics/Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/Econometrics.
Finance and Accounts: Graduation from a recognized university and ACA/ FCA from ICAI or ACS/ FCS from ICSI or ACMA/ FCMA from ICMAI (erstwhile AICWA/FICWA from ICWAI) or CFA from CFA Institute
Official Language: Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit/ English/ Economics/ Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University/ Institute.
Information Technology: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (electrical/electronics and communication/information technology/computer science) or Masters in Computer Application or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/information technology
PFRDA Apply Online 2022: Age Limit
A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on July 31, 2022 i.e., candidate must have been born on or after August 01, 1992.
PFRDA Apply Online 2022: Application Fees
In the table given below we have provided the application fees for the PFRDA Recruitment 2022
|Unreserved/GEN, EWS & OBC||1000 Rupees|
|PFRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022|
|PFRDA Salary 2022|
FAQs: PFRDA Apply Online 2022
Q.1 What is the last date to apply online for the post of PFRDA Assistant Manager?
Ans The last date to apply for the post of PFRDA Assistant Manager is 7th October 2022
Q.2 How can I apply for the post of PFRDA Assistant Manager?
Ans You can apply for the post of PFRDA Assistant Manager through the PFRDA Apply online 2022 link given in the article above
|Current Affairs April 2022|