NABARD Development Assistant 2019 notification is released on the official website of NABARD. Candidate aspiring to join the financial sector for agriculture and rural areas can apply online. NABARD Development Assistant 2019 exams are scheduled to be held on 20th October 2019. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is an apex body owned fully by Government of India. To know all the details related to NABARD Development Assistant 2019, you can click on the link given below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Important Dates related to NABARD Development Assistant 2019
NABARD conducts various examination to recruit desirable candidates on the post of Grade A, Grade B and Development Assistant. Here are some important dates linked with NABARD Development Assistant 2019:
|Start of Application||14th of September 2019|
|Last date of Application||2nd of October|
|Prelims examination||20th of October|
|Mains examination||Yet to be announced|
There are a total of 82 vacancies for the post of Development Assistant and 9 vacancies for the post of Development Assistant (Hindi) in 2019.
NABARD Development Asssitant examination 2019 Pattern
The examination of NABARD Development Assistant 2019 follows the pattern almost similar to that of other banking examination. Here is the pattern for both NABARD Development Assistant prelims as well as mains.
Preliminary Examination 2019
The preliminary examination caries 100 marks and 60 minutes duration. Here is the pattern for the same:
|Sr. No.||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximun marks||Duration|
Mains Examination 2019
The mains examination carries a total of 200 marks and 120 minutes time duration. Here is the pattern for the same:
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. of Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|5.||English Language||Essay, precis writing, Report/ Letter writing||50||30 minutes|
NABARD Development Assistant Preparation Strategy 2019
There is no sectional timing in NABARD exams. So, candidates can attempt whichever section they like to pursue first. Here are few tips to crack the examination.
Syllabus and pattern: When you are going to plan a strategy or even thinking about attempting banking examinatons, the first and foremeost thing you can do is understanding the syllabus and pattern of the bank exam. This will make you analyse the topics and the type of question targeted by specific bank exam.
Practice mocks and previous year’s paper: Practice is the key to success especially when it is about banking examination. Solve as many mock test as possible. Go through all the previous year paper and solve them religiously. Focus on your weak as well as strong areas. Try to solve question paper of prelims in 60 minutes and mains in 160 minutes. Sticking to the time is very important aspect for cracking bank examination. Assess yourself from time to time to get the best results. Bankersadda has comprehensive test series for enhancing your practice skills and acing the examination. We have packages for you to increase your performance in NABARD 2019 with video solutions: Online prelims test package (Hindi)and Online prelims test package
Time table: Planning a strategy directs you to make a study time table. Fix time for every subject. Read general awareness and dedicate more time to the important topics. English has more weightage in prelims and mains so focus on polishing it as much as you can. Here is a rough plan you can use to make a time table:
- Make a sheet of daily schedule.
- Set two type of task: short term plan and long term plan
- Short term will include setting task for a week and long term will include completing major syllabus.
- Look for the topics which are carrying more marks and focus on them.
- Decide time for every subjects and read them daily.
- Solve a mock test daily with keeping time in mind. When exams are just 10-15 days away, try to solve 2-3 mock test and revise them thorougly.
- Stick to the plan as consistency will help you in succeeding easily.
Keep yourself updated: Keep visiting the official website of IBPS to check for the details and changes made by the conducting agency. Read newspaper and general economics related information as they are helpful in mains. Also, keep on visiting our website bankersadda.com.
Revise: Revise whatever you read in the end of the week and month to keep your knowldege intact.
Tips of Cracking Through the examination
- The question paper has almost high difficulty level.
- Practice as much as can.
- Analyse your strong and weak areas and start working on them.
- Go again and again with the pattern and previous year papers.
- In exam hall, attempt the question which you know so that it can fetch you correct marks.
All the best aspirants!!