PSEB 12th Result 2020 Declared: Finally the result of Punjab Board Class 12 result 2020 for which students were waiting so eagerly for so long has been declared on the official website of Punjab School Education Board @pseb.ac.in The overall pass percentage of students who have come out with flying colors is 90.98% as the Punjab Board has changed the passing criteria and now students have to secure at least 20 per cent marks in practical and 33 per cent in theory section to get pass. This year girls have outperform boys with pass percentage of 94.83%. We are providing you the direct link of the result so that you can check your result without wasting your time. You can also visit the official website of Punjab School Education Board and easily check your respective result by entering your roll number and other credentials as required. Given below is the direct link to download your result so that you can check their results in a hassle free manner.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Steps to Download PSEB 12th Class Result
Students are advised to follow the steps given below to check your result:
1. Make sure to visit the official website of the Punjab Board to check your 12th class result 2020 PSEB: Visit pseb.ac.in.
2. Select the ‘Result’ tab on the homepage.
3. There will be a list of results and you will be require to choose the result you want to check.
4. Then you will be redirect to the result login page where you have to enter your credentials such as roll number and name as mentioned on your admit card.
5. Your result will flash on the screen of your computer.
6. Make sure that you take a print of the PSEB 12th Result 2020 or save it for the future reference.
PSEB 12th Result 2020: Passing Percentage of Students
The following is the comparison of percentage of students who have passed the PSEB 12th Board Exam in the years 2018-2020:
PSEB 12th Result 2020: Stream wise Passing Percentage in 2020
The following is the data on stream-wise comparison of percentage of students who have passed the PSEB 12 the Board Exams this year:
|Stream||Science- medical||Science- Non Medical||Humanities||Commerce||Vocational|
12th Class Result 2020 PSEB Topper
The Punjab School Education Board, PSEB this year has not released any merit list, thus no topper was announced for 12th Class Result 2020 PSEB
PSEB 12th Result 2020 Highlights
Punjab School Education Board PSEB 12th Result 2020 @pseb.ac.in has been released and Ludhiana was the region that gave toppers last year is now among the lowest scorers.
The board changes its passing criteria and per the new PSEB total passing marks rule students had to secure minimum 20 per cent marks in practical and 33 per cent in theory section to pass the examination.
As per reports, near about 2.9 lakh students appeared for the PSEB 12th Board Exam out of which 90.98% students have passed the exam which is a significant increase from last year’s passing percentage which was 86.41%
Experts opinion says that this change and rise in the passing percentage can be attributed to the changes done in the PSEB total passing marks due to the coronavirus pandemic.
If you want to prepare for the banking exams then, Click Here to Register for Bank Exams 2020 Preparation Material
|MBOSE SSLC Result 2020|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. When will the PSEB class 12th 2020 result declared?
Ans. The result has been declared on the official website of PSEB on 21st July 2020.
Q. How can i check my result?
Ans. You can easily check your result by visiting the official website of PSEB or by clicking on the direct link given above.
Q. What credential do i need to check my Class 12th PSEB result?
Ans. Students will be require to enter their roll number and name as in the admit card and then click on submit.