Quantitative Aptitude For NIACL AO Phase II: 3rd February 2019

Dear Aspirants,


Quantitative Aptitude Quiz For NIACL AO

Numerical Ability or Quantitative Aptitude Section has given heebie-jeebies to the aspirants when they appear for a banking examination. As the level of every other section is only getting complex and convoluted, there is no doubt that this section, too, makes your blood run cold. The questions asked in this section are calculative and very time-consuming. But once dealt with proper strategy, speed, and accuracy, this section can get you the maximum marks in the examination. Following is the Quantitative Aptitude quiz to help you practice with the best of latest pattern questions.

Directions (1-5): One of the two pie-graphs given below shows the total revenue earned by five film producers from their films in 2011 and the other pie-graph shows the number of movies released by them in year 2011.







Q1. If revenue generated by these five producers is 175/3% of the total revenue generated through films in 2011, then Soojit’s average revenue per film is approximately what percent of the total revenue from films in 2011 ? 
(a) 2.91%
(b) 1.56%
(c) 3.5%
(d) 4%
(e) 5.26%

Q2. What is the ratio of Ramu’s average revenue per film to SLB’s average revenue per flim ? 
(a) 19 : 17
(b) 15 : 16
(c) 17 : 20
(d) 17 : 16
(e) None of these

Q3. Out of the films produced by VVC, 40% were of thriller genre. The other 60% films had an average revenue of 60 million per film. The average revenue per film from films of thriller genre by VVC was approximately what percent of average revenue per film by Raju ? 
(a) 16.66%
(b) 12.8%
(c) 14.28%
(d) 13.9%
(e) 22.22%

Q4. Soojit’s films were hit hard at box office and he made a loss of 20%. If he were to make a profit of 25%, what should have been his average revenue per flim ? 
(a) Rs. 46837500
(b) Rs. 54875900
(c) Rs. 54835000
(d) Rs. 54687500
(e) None of these

Q5. If total revenue generated by given producers is 40% of the total revenue generated from films in 2011, and average revenue generated per film in 2011 was 50 million, then the number of movies produced by given five producers is approximately what percent of the total films produced in 2011 ? 
(a) 42.85%
(b) 41.56%
(c) 48.2%
(d) 43.81%
(e) 46.26%

Q6. One-third of the contents of container evaporated on the first day and three fourths of the remaining evaporated on the second day. What part of the contents of the container is left at the end of the second day?
(a) 1/4
(b) 1/2
(c) 1/8
(d) 1/6
(e) 5/6

Q7. Mr. Rajan owned 950 Gold coins all of which he distributed amongst his three sons Lalit, Amit and Nishant. Lalit gave 25 Gold coins to his wife, Amit donated 15 Gold coins and Nishant made jewellery out of 30 Gold coins. The new respective ratio of the coins left with them was 20 : 73 : 83. How many Gold coins did Amit receive from Mr. Rajan.
(a) 415
(b) 380
(c) 400
(d) 350
(e) 360

Q10. An amount of money is to be divided among Prabhat, Qutub and Ritik in the ratio of 3 : 5 : 7 respectively. If the amount received by Ritik is Rs. 4,000 more than the amount received by Qutub, what will be the total amount received by Prabhat and Qutub together? 
(a) Rs. 8,000
(b) Rs. 12,000
(c) Rs. 16,000
(d) Cannot be determined 
(e) None of these